Author Topic: Designers wanted!  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Designers wanted!
« on: April 11, 2011, 12:42:46 pm »
Sup guys! We're taking the band to a higher, bigger and badder level, so we're going to need a make over. Think about logo's, shirt designs, album art, posters, flags, etc.
Is anyone capable of this? Or maybe you know someone who's completely awesome and looking for a project?

Aaaand GO!

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Re: Designers wanted!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 01:09:15 pm »
I like to come up with some random graphics here and there. I don't know exactly what I could put forward (or if it will look good) lol, but I will definitely put forth anything I can create. So if I come up with something I'll put it at the forum and band's mercy xD Definitely will help out any way I can!

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 03:13:19 pm »
Sup guys! We're taking the band to a higher, bigger and badder level, so we're going to need a make over. Think about logo's, shirt designs, album art, posters, flags, etc.
Is anyone capable of this? Or maybe you know someone who's completely awesome and looking for a project?

Aaaand GO!

You probably won't want some 17 year for this?

I want 5% of the profit.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 07:56:09 pm »
I could ask around if you'd like. I know at least two people who are quite good at Photoshop and whatnot.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 09:20:15 pm »
Speaking of designers.. anyone here feel up to taking my design for a wp-theme and HTML/Php:alize it for me?
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Shalinar

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 10:11:05 pm »
...album art,...

O.o Does this mean Rob is no longer interested in/no longer has time to make the band's album covers? That would make me very sad as he is still my favorite artist on deviantArt, i simply love his stuff. I feel like a sudden shift in art styles for future albums would cause them to have a slightly less Machinaeish feel

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 01:06:29 am »
...album art,...

O.o Does this mean Rob is no longer interested in/no longer has time to make the band's album covers? That would make me very sad as he is still my favorite artist on deviantArt, i simply love his stuff. I feel like a sudden shift in art styles for future albums would cause them to have a slightly less Machinaeish feel

Haha, no! Jack Lupino is in a band as well, he's from the Netherlands and he's got a metalcore band (if I recall correctly). So don't worry!  ;)

Besides Jack, can't help you.

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 01:50:13 am »
I know someone who knows someone. I'll ask.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 02:34:38 am »
For Lupino or me? ;)
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 04:46:58 am »
If I had actually touched photoshop in the last several months, I would probably take a crack at it...but I haven't -.-

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 04:15:12 am »
Speaking of designers.. anyone here feel up to taking my design for a wp-theme and HTML/Php:alize it for me?

Is this paid work?

http://janpingel.com/
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 09:49:26 am »

Is this paid work?

http://janpingel.com/

Won't pay much, but something can surely be arranged. Although, at the moment I sort of feel pretty good with my own fucking-up of a current theme: www.verbali.se