This is something I've been wondering for a while. In a few machinae supremacy songs there are references to an unnamed "she" or "her", the ones I know of:
- Laser Speed Force, "her song leaves the other side"
- All of my Angels, "one with her"
- Rogue World, Asylum a few lines
- Deus Ex Machinae, basically the entire song
- Fury, "a true impression of the might of her"
I can't think of any more now, though there could be some.
The thing is, in deus ex machinae and fury it's pretty clear it's about the earth, and I think they said in in interview in rogue world asylum it's about freedin/justice in society, but those meanings aren't really compatible, nor do they work with the other references.
What do you guys think?