Author Topic: A MaSu April Fools  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
A MaSu April Fools
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:04:00 am »
So going through my day great and not having a single April Fools prank yet played on me, I start to work on my music and browse the net. Chatting with my friend, he gets pretty far in the conversation before he gives me this bit of so-called news:

Dude! MaSu just put on their forum that after their UK tour they are touring the states!!

And of course I'm flipping sh*t and start loading the forum only to have the IM go off again and I see the preview box say: APRIL FOOLS!

....I could have killed him....

Offline Zortel

Re: A MaSu April Fools
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:43:22 pm »
Dang, that ain't a prank to play. :<

"How do you govern a country that seems to have decided that facts are the work of the devil?" - Andy Hamilton
“If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are excited, it will calm you.” - W. E. Gladstone

Offline MarioMaster100

• Atari & arcade music formed my chiptune love.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 01:43:06 am »
So going through my day great and not having a single April Fools prank yet played on me, I start to work on my music and browse the net. Chatting with my friend, he gets pretty far in the conversation before he gives me this bit of so-called news:

Dude! MaSu just put on their forum that after their UK tour they are touring the states!!

And of course I'm flipping sh*t and start loading the forum only to have the IM go off again and I see the preview box say: APRIL FOOLS!

I would've smacked the crap out of them and told them never to kid about such things EVER!!!

Signature and avatar credits to: MFreak and others from n-forums.com

Hadou

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 10:21:09 am »

I would've smacked the crap out of them and told them never to kid about such things EVER!!!

Lol. That is not something to joke about. :P

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 03:48:30 am »

Lol. That is not something to joke about. :P

Exactly! Even in good fun, there are lines you just don't cross lol  :P

Offline jadewolf

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 02:57:26 pm »
Some people deserve to be murdered ><

The guy I'm going to see MaSu with told me his ticket had arrived on April 1st. But that, at least, was true.