Author Topic: Infected Mushroom  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Infected Mushroom
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:09:54 pm »
I dont know if there are any fans of Infected Mushroom here but I recently became addicted to their music. They are especially good for when I write they keep the flow going and their trance style is unique. There is so much electronica thats the same. Its bland and unexperimental. Thats what I like about electronic music its experimental and should always be unique and push the boundaries. Infected Mushroom is a band that did not disappoint me in that. Take a listen to these tracks and tell me what you think: Sa'eed. Killing Time. Project 100. Deeply Disturbed. Avratz. Jeenge. Meduzz. Cant Stop. Slowly. Shakawkaw. Pletzturra.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
Re: Infected Mushroom
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:14:54 pm »
I prefer Juno Reactor over Infected Mushroom. Goa trance is really awesome music. It sometimes really freaks (or spaces) me out. Listening to it late at night when walking the park is really special. The music creates such atmosphere, ooooooh hypnotising.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:44:15 pm »
Thats another band I was going to get more music of. Right now I just have the Juno Reactor CD Shango and i really like that one :) since I like Infected Mushroom are there any other groups you can suggest? I love listening to this music when I write.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:25:48 pm »
I'm not really into the genre as a whole, just love Juno Reactor and listen Infected Mushroom sometimes. I would suggest to check out everything by Juno Reactor, except for Luciana (ambient) and their latest Gods & Monsters (with singing and lyrics, more like a normal cd with songs).

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 03:29:33 pm »
I like them just listened to Muse Breaks. I will check out more stuff! I start listening more to Electronica, since I've been listening only to metal for ages. Can you recommend other Artists?
The ones I listen currently to: Noisia, Calyx&Tebee, Pendulum, Prodigy, She. Do you know any similar artists? It is really hard to find similar groups because most electronic music is really stupid and just the same loop over and over again!

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 03:39:50 pm »
This is good, thanks!
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 07:56:24 pm »
I like them just listened to Muse Breaks. I will check out more stuff! I start listening more to Electronica, since I've been listening only to metal for ages. Can you recommend other Artists?
The ones I listen currently to: Noisia, Calyx&Tebee, Pendulum, Prodigy, She. Do you know any similar artists? It is really hard to find similar groups because most electronic music is really stupid and just the same loop over and over again!

Other Electronica groups I like to listen to are: DJ Tiesto (his In Search of Sunrise series), deadmau5 (I Remember, Strobe, Ghosts'N'Stuff), LapFox Trax (for some crazy dubstep/hard techno: http://lapfox.bandcamp.com/indexpage), and ATB. that's all I can recommend right now off the top of my head. This is what I listen to the most. There's some more obscure things but I can't think of them atm ;) Most of my stuff sticks to the trance vibe mainly because I write and it helps me too keep writing and keeps away the writer's block ;)

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 01:14:32 am »
I have the Vicious Delicious album, which I think is one of the best techno/trance albums of all time. Haven't listened to it much lately though, which may have something to do with the fact that I haven't done drugs in over a year <.<

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 01:51:21 am »
I use Becoming Insane as a reference song when listening to new HiFi gear.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 02:00:06 am »
Hell yeah dude that is probably my favorite song on the album besides Heavyweight.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:00:10 am »
Awesome! I have their complete discography now and all of their stuff has grown on me and now they are one of my most listened Trance groups. These guys, plus the Almighty MaSu, along with a few other bands make up a playlist I listen to while Im writing my book. Based off MaSu lyrics xD

Wheim

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 05:50:56 pm »
I recently started listening to them, and they have some amazing stuff! Been listening to Saeed, Becoming Insane and a couple others on repeat now for some time... damn those tracks are awesome

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 08:16:55 pm »
I recently started listening to them, and they have some amazing stuff! Been listening to Saeed, Becoming Insane and a couple others on repeat now for some time... damn those tracks are awesome

And the more you listen to them, the more their sound grows on you. I've now grown to like all of Infected Mushroom's stuff! I have Converting Vegetarians Disc 2 on repeat most of the time lol