Author Topic: Some things.  (Read 22534 times)

Offline machinaeFREAK

Re: Some things.
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2011, 08:58:42 pm »
Don't worry, once you charm him into bed (and you into his heart) you can give him a sickeningly cute nickname instead...

EDIT: I suggest "My jeffey-cake"!

Also, now I want Jaffa cakes...

I cant think of any haha

Well I hope I can reach him tomorrow

Whole day in pc lab

COME ON J BE THERE

Edit:
Well, I think it's kinda over for me. I probably misheard his name, which isn't Jeffrey I think. Furthermore, I heard one of the other gay guys saying he was done with school, finishing all assignments or something or going on holiday earlier, that he didn't have to come anymore.
That was monday. I hoped it only was the IT stuff but it's not, which sucks. I'll probably never see him again now >.<

Guess it's my own fault.

But I could always try to fix one of the others...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:29:37 pm by machinaeFREAK »
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Blastyr

• Level 80 Lurker
  • Machinae Prime
  • Geek it 'til it MHz.
    • blastyr.net
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2011, 12:32:14 am »
Edit:
Well, I think it's kinda over for me. I probably misheard his name, which isn't Jeffrey I think. Furthermore, I heard one of the other gay guys saying he was done with school, finishing all assignments or something or going on holiday earlier, that he didn't have to come anymore.
That was monday. I hoped it only was the IT stuff but it's not, which sucks. I'll probably never see him again now >.<

Guess it's my own fault.

But I could always try to fix one of the others...

:( Sorry it didn't work out for you, man.

There will be others, don't worry.
Now re-engaging lurk mode.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2011, 06:11:46 pm »
Well god damnit. This is strange. He now showed up at the pc lab @ 3 am. So idk what the fuck the deal is with his class, but I'm seeing him now for 3 hours in a week or something. I should really go talk to him before he's really gone. And I will because I have a plan ^^
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »
Dude, stop acting like a girl. Yeah, you're gay, but you are still A MAN. Go face your problems instead spilling them out on the interwebz. Trust me, it'll be a lot better. A man should chase his dreams, even if they involve asking other men out. Or buttsecks. Or unicorns. Or other things that gay people dig.

PRO TIP: Get the dude's full name and facebook him. It'll be easier to chat with him there if you are that shy.

Disclaimer: above tips shall work with girls, I've got no experience of using them on men.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2011, 12:31:17 am »
Dude, stop assigning a sex to behaviors. Being chatty and insecure about actions and emotions isn't a girly trait - it's a trait. If your view of male/female things and behaviors is stuck in the 1800:s... so be it, but don't knock someone for reaching out for help, that's just fucking rude. Rude, and uneducated. Your post isn't only unhelpful, it's also full of outdated preconceptions. Get with the program, man.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2011, 12:39:44 pm »
Dude, stop assigning a sex to behaviors. Being chatty and insecure about actions and emotions isn't a girly trait - it's a trait. If your view of male/female things and behaviors is stuck in the 1800:s... so be it, but don't knock someone for reaching out for help, that's just fucking rude. Rude, and uneducated. Your post isn't only unhelpful, it's also full of outdated preconceptions. Get with the program, man.

This, basically.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2011, 01:35:32 pm »
Dude, stop acting like a girl. Yeah, you're gay, but you are still A MAN. Go face your problems instead spilling them out on the interwebz. Trust me, it'll be a lot better. A man should chase his dreams, even if they involve asking other men out. Or buttsecks. Or unicorns. Or other things that gay people dig.

PRO TIP: Get the dude's full name and facebook him. It'll be easier to chat with him there if you are that shy.

Disclaimer: above tips shall work with girls, I've got no experience of using them on men.

I don't see how I'm acting girly. And if I am, read the forum rules.
And do you really think I act like that in real life? Maybe a little bit, but it's part of my personality, not something I choose. And how am I not chasing my dreams? I only come here for advice and help, not to cry about how I am too shy to talk to him.

Well god damnit. This is strange. He now showed up at the pc lab @ 3 am. So idk what the fuck the deal is with his class, but I'm seeing him now for 3 hours in a week or something. I should really go talk to him before he's really gone. And I will because I have a plan ^^

Read it. I don't see how asking someone for a game of DotA is not chasing my 'dreams'.

And another thing, that facebook thing may work @ your place but it doesn't go that easily at mine. It's retarded to search someone who you like but doesn't know you for his/her facebook. Most people experience that as stalking.

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2011, 03:08:51 pm »
Then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone, just to add some courage with "get on with that shit" kind of way.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2011, 05:01:02 pm »
Then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone, just to add some courage with "get on with that shit" kind of way.

Ah, then I shall forgive and forget  ;)

I understand what you're trying to say, then.

EDIT:

So yeah I'm gonna ask those guys to play a game of DotA with us. I'm confident that it'll work because I have the idea one of them has the hots for me or whatever it means.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:50:47 pm by machinaeFREAK »

Offline Blastyr

• Level 80 Lurker
  • Machinae Prime
  • Geek it 'til it MHz.
    • blastyr.net
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2011, 11:02:21 am »
I hate to pry, but whatever came of the situation with this guy? Did anything develop?
Now re-engaging lurk mode.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2011, 05:41:35 pm »
Well no. It never worked out because I'm too much of a pussy to even talk to those guys I liked, but maybe next schoolyear will give new oppertunities.

Tho fuck me for not talking to him, I'm quite desperate atm hehe.

Offline seniyajw

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2011, 01:32:01 pm »
edit: Them adbots sure become increasingly sophisticated nowadays.
- WereVolvo
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:24:17 pm by WereVolvo »
I AM AN ADVERTISING CUNT WHO DESERVES SOME SWEET PRISON LOVIN'

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 07:15:54 pm »
Thanks...wait, what?

WE GOT A SPAMBOT IN HERE!

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2011, 09:26:45 pm »
Thanks...wait, what?

WE GOT A SPAMBOT IN HERE!

BANHAMMER AWAY!
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2011, 09:28:36 pm »
YESSSSSSSS SMITE JUSTICE UPON THY FOES

Sigh. It feels like I'm really depressed right now. I mean, I really need a boyfriend TBH. I know this isn't the place to cry about it (or is it) but ah well.
Sometimes I wish I was straight. Would've been so much easier that way. Sometimes girls tell me I'm kind of cute. Why can't I just use that.
Riax, would you help me out here...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:04:25 pm by machinaeFREAK »