Author Topic: Some things.  (Read 21850 times)

Offline machinaeFREAK

Re: Some things.
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 07:35:05 pm »
Ah, awesome :D

I already told some friends about it, they are ok with it.
The insults were not actually neccesary, and awesome that you are ok with it :D
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Boaz

• Its good to be home with friends!
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 07:39:26 pm »
I dont know why you thought the forum wouldnt be ok with it, in general the forum is a very accepting place. Mostly im pissed at you that you drew this out for so long, god just say it and be done with it.

...and good for you for coming out
The basic instincts of all guys in the wild:
1) Get big sticks
2) SMASH THE SHISTA OUT OF THINGS
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 07:43:06 pm »
Ty, I understand that.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 08:00:37 pm »
I just don't understand why you decide to jump to conclusions and assume all people associated with religion are going to throw their holy book of choice at you and tell you you're wrong, calling them (me included) religiousfags, yet you want everyone to be accepting of you? Seems like the wrong way to go about that to me.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 08:17:44 pm »
I just don't understand why you decide to jump to conclusions and assume all people associated with religion are going to throw their holy book of choice at you and tell you you're wrong, calling them (me included) religiousfags, yet you want everyone to be accepting of you? Seems like the wrong way to go about that to me.

You're right about that. I should've thought about it in the first place, on this forum there would certainly not be religious extremists. Second, why would people even want and try to say it's against 'God's will?'
Those are quite the paranoia thoughts if you think about it.
Which brings me to the conclusion that i've should just said 'I'm gay' instead of all the whining about religion in the post.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 09:15:25 pm »

You're right about that. I should've thought about it in the first place, on this forum there would certainly not be religious extremists. Second, why would people even want and try to say it's against 'God's will?'
Those are quite the paranoia thoughts if you think about it.
Which brings me to the conclusion that i've should just said 'I'm gay' instead of all the whining about religion in the post.

It's all good dude. I'm not sure about other religions, but being Christian I try my hardest not to judge anyone; I have no right to. Everyone has their own issues no matter how big or small, myself included. While I don't agree with homosexuality, I realize that if it makes someone happy then that is their own issue to deal with and I have no right to bash you for that. I honestly hope you are able to find happiness in your choice since, to me, that is what is most important in life. People who openly judge others are quite obviously compensating for some of their own problems and are unable to realize their own shortcomings, or at least that's what I think.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 10:40:10 pm »
Awesome :D

I respect your opinion, and understand that you don't agree with it.

Tbh, i hate the people who are acting stereotype when they've come out, and i'm certainly not gonna behave like that. :)

Offline Rareitor

• Doctore
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:50 pm »
I'm gay.

Oh ok, now, what was that big important possibly embarrassing and or life threatening secret you wanted to tell us about again? :D </troll>

Also, congrats in bashing open that closet  ;D BATTERING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
The man in the box.

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2011, 12:13:39 am »
You didn't have to be afraid, maybe you know Sirix is gay, too, and the forum members aren't insulting him every day ;)

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011, 01:38:34 am »
As long as you don't force buttsecks on anyone and are not advertising your gayness all over the place it's OK.
I prefer lesbians though. Hot ones. Making out. Naked.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 02:12:14 am by yas »

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 01:43:19 am »
Good on yer man!
Achievement unlocked. ;)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 07:48:09 am »
Congrats! I have been off and on this forum for a while due mainly to internet issues and busyness. But this place have never seemed judgemental or harsh towards anyone! I also know it can be hard to bring something like that up. Congrats! Im a Christian and may not agree with everything but I am not judgemental person. I would never bash someone for their own personal choice. Thats the beauty of free will and choice. Thanks for waiting forever too! Jeez lmao

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 11:52:48 am »
The insults were not actually neccesary

You LIE. Insults are mandatory.

Good on ya. ;)
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 06:19:30 pm »
Good thing that you have courage and wisdom to be openly true to yourself. Trying to pretend being something that one ain't or trying to hide so important part of self as sexuality is not healthy on long run. It makes life a nightmare. So... I'm happy that you've found your way to be full at last. Living a secret life or - what's even worse - not living it at all makes life pretty miserable at times. I know from personal experience. So... I'm happy for you :)

PS : I'm christian as well, been believer for years and years... But I'm not living my life blindfolded, judging people and thinking that I'm somehow better than others ('cause I'm not). I just believe that we should love more because it makes life good - who you love and what gender your partner is or is not... That is irrelevant in the end. Only people it should concern is those who love or share their intimate moments with each other. Love and sexuality makes life more fun, exciting and better IMO. So if you're expecting biblebashing you're not going to receive it from this religious geek here either... I just wish that you live long, happy and full life with all love and sexuality you ever want :)
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2011, 05:08:18 pm »

Anchor away, sailor!