Author Topic: Ahoy  (Read 6611 times)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 10:45:12 am »
I think VT just slowly phased out of forum existence.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:50 pm »
Yeah iirc Fallout was banned shortly after MaSu signed with spinefarm because he wasn't happy with it and started flaming but I could be wrong. I wasn't around when he got unbanned though.

I think he wasn't flaming about the Spinefarm thing, but about other things and seriously fighting with other forum members (going as far as hacking an account) and that's what he was banned for. (But as he is unbanned now, we should maybe forget about it now.)

I also saw that Fiindil's account was deleted (I don't know when exactly, but I'm actually quite happy about it being done silently, those "I hate the forums und will NEVAAA come back" posts from many people got kind of annoying)

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 02:40:44 pm »
I also saw that Fiindil's account was deleted (I don't know when exactly, but I'm actually quite happy about it being done silently, those "I hate the forums und will NEVAAA come back" posts from many people got kind of annoying)
But why was he deleted? He was a bit trollish but i think it's nut enough.
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 03:33:23 pm »
Yeah iirc Fallout was banned shortly after MaSu signed with spinefarm because he wasn't happy with it and started flaming but I could be wrong. I wasn't around when he got unbanned though.

I think he wasn't flaming about the Spinefarm thing, but about other things and seriously fighting with other forum members (going as far as hacking an account) and that's what he was banned for. (But as he is unbanned now, we should maybe forget about it now.)

Ah okay. Sure thing, wasn't trying to bring up past events just wanted to answer his question. I forgot about Fiindil! Wasn't he the first one to get 10k posts? And whatever happened to magicman?

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »
But why was he deleted? He was a bit trollish but i think it's nut enough.

No, I think he deleted it himself (as a punishment, the account would stay and he would only be banned)