Author Topic: About the Ugly World Tour 2011  (Read 10893 times)

Offline Tenkai Star

Re: About the Ugly World Tour 2011
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 08:37:30 am »
For me it´s a 2 hour trip by bus to Gothenburg for 30 minutes of MaSu. You can´t keep me away. Finally get to see you guys again. Saw you in Jönköping back in the days.
Signed: That big long-aired dude who almost knocked the keyboard stand over XD
Have zero interest in the other bands.

Do you want to join us(me, evilcandybag and stifo) for some kind of meetup/beer before the gig? :)
Maybe. I am propably going to stay at a friends place and hang with him. Don´t know if he wants to come to the concert. No idea if MaSu of the other bands are his cup of tea. He is a nerd who likes metal so it should be =)
I´ll get back to you.
Sol är bäst på radio.

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 08:15:34 am »
I wish i had the money to fly over seas to see MaSu... One day i will see MaSu live!

Offline Mithrandil

• Poetica
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 07:15:13 pm »
Anyone heading for the Oslo gig next weekend?

Offline Zortel

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 08:44:20 pm »
I'll be at the UEA Norwich April 1st Gig in the UK.

I'll be the one looking completely lost and baffled in the MaSu t-shirt. First time at a gig, only going to see the band and that's all.

May possibly make cupcakes.
"How do you govern a country that seems to have decided that facts are the work of the devil?" - Andy Hamilton
“If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are excited, it will calm you.” - W. E. Gladstone

Offline Erica

• Metal skunk girl
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 10:28:55 pm »
Anyone wanna meet up after the gig in Sthlm??
I was thinking of going to Pub Anchor, come join me and my friends! ;)
(http://www.pubanchor.com)
The first girl ever been in the "rapelokal"

Offline Immanio_2

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 04:29:39 pm »
I'll be at the Oslo gig, at least. Looking forward to it a lot, and hopefully the crowd will be suitably large and enthusiastic. I'll certainly be doing my part for that bit.

Offline Mithrandil

• Poetica
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 05:45:01 pm »
I'll be at the Oslo gig, at least. Looking forward to it a lot, and hopefully the crowd will be suitably large and enthusiastic. I'll certainly be doing my part for that bit.
Sweet - might see you there then ;) Just gotta figure out which MaSu shirt to wear now ;P

Offline Zephyris

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 06:06:31 pm »
Anyone wanna meet up after the gig in Sthlm??
I was thinking of going to Pub Anchor, come join me and my friends! ;)
(http://www.pubanchor.com)

Could do. Anyone else?

Offline Nilas

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 04:02:05 pm »
I'm coming for the show in Copenhagen just to see MaSU, though I may stick around for the other bands (hey, I payed for the ticket).

The main thing for you all to remember is that we will haf to get our asses out of the backstage before Ensiferum finishes their show so our meet n greet with you will be after we have cleared the backstage area. This will prolly be the way we have to act after every show... I don't think that there are many venues with 3 backstage areas.
After we cleared the backstage tho, we'll be available for some beers and such. =)

Sounds cool. Please let us know if you can give more info about when or where you'll be available after the show.

Offline Tenkai Star

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29:25 am »
For me it´s a 2 hour trip by bus to Gothenburg for 30 minutes of MaSu. You can´t keep me away. Finally get to see you guys again. Saw you in Jönköping back in the days.

Do you want to join us(me, evilcandybag and stifo) for some kind of meetup/beer before the gig? :)

Talked with my friend yesterday and he is propably visiting family in Linköping on friday so I would love to meet you guys for beers. Don´t know when I arrive yet and I will have to drop off stuff at a hostel first, and find a hostel =P
Sol är bäst på radio.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2011, 02:33:14 pm »

Talked with my friend yesterday and he is propably visiting family in Linköping on friday so I would love to meet you guys for beers. Don´t know when I arrive yet and I will have to drop off stuff at a hostel first, and find a hostel =P

Sweet. I send you a PM :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2011, 02:39:33 pm »
The starting time of Polish gig was moved to a couple hours earlier, which sadly leaves me without a chance to get there and see MaSu in time. The booking company doesn't reply to my e-mails and even if they will, I doubt that they'll give me a refund. If anyone wants to buy a ticket for the pre-sale price (100 PLN), please contact me via PM.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2011, 07:46:13 pm »
What the fuck? Don't leave us, man :(

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 01:06:52 am »
I'll really try, but I can't promise anything. Right now I'm all out of options. We should start a Polish preparations thread, so I'd know if there's any way for me to transport my ass to Warsaw in a reasonable and fast way. The other problem is that I've never been there alone and none of my friends wants to go with me.

Offline Immanio_2

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 01:32:31 pm »
Any details on a possible chance to meet the band in Oslo on Saturday, by the way? Personally I'd like to catch the CoB set as well, but I'll skip out on that if necessary if that means I can meet MaSu.