Author Topic: About the Ugly World Tour 2011  (Read 11152 times)

Offline Jota

About the Ugly World Tour 2011
« on: January 31, 2011, 03:33:50 pm »
Hi all.

I made this topic just to ask a few questions that I think you guys can answer about the ugly world tour 2011.

So, I'm from Portugal and I know they're comming here on May 5th, but they are the "openers".

I live far away from the place they're going, I will only go there if it's worthy. The thing is, Machinae is obviously worthy but I don't really like the other bands (the headliner).

Do you guys now how many songs in average will they play, not being the headliners but the openers? =/ It would be my first time therefore I really don't know if it's worthy to go and hear 1 or 2 songs and having to hear the rest of the bands for the rest of the night :-\

Thank you!

MaSU rocks.

Offline Crazywater

Re: About the Ugly World Tour 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 03:36:14 pm »
MaSu are given 30 minutes, they have confirmed. Things can change a bit though, depending on the venue/organization/further support bands (Amon Amarth) etc.
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Jota

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 04:22:18 pm »
From what I heard Amon Amarth is for ireland and england only. 30 minutes right? Hmm I wish it was 1h+ *-* Anyway, that's about 5 songs or so? Do you think it's worth to go there 30 minutes and come back home? ahah I really don't want to hear the rest of the bands, I don't mind paying 30 euros just to hear 30 minutes of Machinae ahah

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 04:26:22 pm »
Well, I think you could still hang out with the band ;) So it's probably going to be worth it :)... at least I have been waiting to see the guys for 6 years, so 30 minutes is better than nothing!
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Jota

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 04:33:10 pm »
Well you're right! It can't be less than 30 minutes right? It may actually be more  ::)

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 04:42:36 pm »
30mins max or under depending if there is some kinda delays and stuff. opener has always the lousiest position of the bands but heck masu tours the europe is the main thing! :)

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 11:05:48 pm »
The main thing for you all to remember is that we will haf to get our asses out of the backstage before Ensiferum finishes their show so our meet n greet with you will be after we have cleared the backstage area. This will prolly be the way we have to act after every show... I don't think that there are many venues with 3 backstage areas.
After we cleared the backstage tho, we'll be available for some beers and such. =)

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 12:32:29 am »
You should definitely go... Most of the people living in the US would kill for a chance to be able to drive to a MaSu concert (me included :D)

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 01:14:41 am »
You should definitely go... Most of the people living in the US would kill for a chance to be able to drive to a MaSu concert (me included :D)

Second

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline Mithrandil

• Poetica
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 06:47:02 pm »

I was at their release concert - and am seeing them again now in Oslo. They're so awesome my mind fried and I blacked out at the end of the gig (true story).  So you should definatly go see them, even if it's just 30 mins set :)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 09:00:17 am »
The day MaSu tours in the US even if its across the nation I will drive fly whatever i can do to see that show! Im up for car pooling too! lol

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 08:27:23 pm »
I will be there in Leipzig, I hope we can hang out. Children of Bodom is decent but I dont want to hear them live.
First time I'll see you! I need to order a ticket and find out where the location is. Anyone else in Berlin who wants to go there? I don't have a car.

Offline Erica

• Metal skunk girl
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 11:54:02 am »
I will be at the gig in Stockholm! Anyone else??  :)
The first girl ever been in the "rapelokal"

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 01:01:28 pm »

o/
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Zephyris

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 01:31:43 am »

Will be.