Author Topic: LapFox Trax  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
LapFox Trax
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:20:43 am »
So on Christmas Eve i was checking out this site called bandcamp.com and starting looking through their electronica artists and came upon this. LapFox Trax. I have to say i am quite addicted to the music. Check it out and let me know what you think! My favorite albums on there to listen to are: The Killer's Notebook by Jackal Queenston. 2011 Project Side A by PSURG Sound Team. Because Maybe! and This Place Will Grow EP by Renard. Here is the link: http://www.lapfox.bandcamp.com

Offline Skell

• Awesomeness
    • Mauft.com Games
Re: LapFox Trax
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 12:52:55 pm »
Hm, not exactly my cup of tea, though I think some of these songs sound Sharpnelish (2011 Project Side A actually) and some have this Sabrepulse vibe (This Place Will Grow). I have only listened to few tunes so it is quite likely I'd have found something of interest to me if I looked long enough.
One thing sure I love the album's artwork :). 8AM has some nice chiptunes!

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 08:38:12 am »
Kitsune definitely has some 8bit craziness thats awesome for the ears. Also on the Adraen album: The Beats With Two Backs the song: Killin' Your Dudes has an awesome Kirby beat in it!

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 12:27:10 pm »
And to add I think that Figurehead by The Queenstons is one of the best Electronica albums I have ever heard! http://www.lapfox.bandcamp.com/album/figurehead