Author Topic: So, U.S. copyright law needs to go die in a fire.  (Read 6783 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: So, U.S. copyright law needs to go die in a fire.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 06:11:08 am »
I was fast. And stealthy. Like a true ninja. Send me to US copyright laws and they are history, I assangenate them!

Is that a real word? O_o
No. But it's a real, real sword. What comes when you combine J Assange and assasinate? Assangenate. Sharp and cold words of truth that tear down the flesh from EVIL gigantic creatures that dwell in the horizon casting their gigantic shadows over their small and helpless victims that try in vain to breath in their oppression. It's an ultimate ninja-technique called "dragon-talk" which 'cause even mountains to rumble (also, make you look like a rapist so that you could be sued for that). Combine it with Machinaest Banhammer and you have THE ULTIMATE POWER of doom!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 12:34:52 pm »
I was fast. And stealthy. Like a true ninja. Send me to US copyright laws and they are history, I assangenate them!

Is that a real word? O_o
No. But it's a real, real sword. What comes when you combine J Assange and assasinate? Assangenate. Sharp and cold words of truth that tear down the flesh from EVIL gigantic creatures that dwell in the horizon casting their gigantic shadows over their small and helpless victims that try in vain to breath in their oppression. It's an ultimate ninja-technique called "dragon-talk" which 'cause even mountains to rumble (also, make you look like a rapist so that you could be sued for that). Combine it with Machinaest Banhammer and you have THE ULTIMATE POWER of doom!

Dual-wielding (or triple, depending on your libidic mood) moderator of Dööm.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 11:22:10 am »
Wow I won't fuck with that then <.<

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:27 pm »
Wait, Graffiti is obscene?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 01:33:42 pm »
Machinaest Banhammer

I MUST HAVE
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"