Author Topic: Steampunks Assemble!  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Steampunks Assemble!
« on: December 08, 2010, 05:36:50 am »
Yo, I'm looking for assistance.

A friend of mine has a friend who is making a steampunk display at a musuem, but wants to know more about it and any other 'punks' (like cyberpunk) before she begins. I know there are a few people into the scene here and would like to ask for your help in answering her questions. I'm into cyberpunk and like steampunk too, but I'm not sure I can answer all her queries by myself. So any help would be very appreciated. And of course I won't take the credit when I reply to her. She hasn't contacted me yet anyway, so it may or may not happen.

tl;dr Might be getting questions about steampunk, need help plx

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Re: Steampunks Assemble!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:05:16 pm »

A friend of mine has a friend who is making a steampunk display at a musuem, but wants to know more about it and any other 'punks' (like cyberpunk) before she begins. I know there are a few people into the scene here and would like to ask for your help in answering her questions. I'm into cyberpunk and like steampunk too, but I'm not sure I can answer all her queries by myself. So any help would be very appreciated. And of course I won't take the credit when I reply to her. She hasn't contacted me yet anyway, so it may or may not happen.

Send her my way.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:26:40 pm »
I wrote an extensive reply on this yesterday but it appears to be gone. :[
Whenever i have time i'll rewrite it.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 12:30:18 am »

Send her my way.

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you dirty old bugger.

* WereVolvo goes off to warn gaijin's wifey.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 10:06:28 am »

Send her my way.

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you dirty old bugger.

* WereVolvo goes off to warn gaijin's wifey.

Lecherous old men are pretty steampunk, you know?
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:40:00 pm »

Send her my way.

Thank yee!

She still hasn't emailed me directly, anyway. But I'll stick the questions on here when she does.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 07:13:21 pm »
I'll just leave this here.

(From here.)