Author Topic: Desktop Thread  (Read 15651 times)

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
Re: Desktop Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2010, 06:37:27 pm »
Does each one act as its own? can you put 3 wallpapers total or it is 1 stretched (or depends on resolution) one

Creating 3 flowing wallpapers would take a bit of time -.-

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 11:40:48 am »
Does each one act as its own? can you put 3 wallpapers total or it is 1 stretched (or depends on resolution) one

When i had 2 screens, the wallpaper was the same picture in both screens and it wasnt a streched picture, so i think that its the same thing here. But what do you even do with 3 screens???
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2010, 11:54:41 am »

When i had 2 screens, the wallpaper was the same picture in both screens and it wasnt a streched picture, so i think that its the same thing here. But what do you even do with 3 screens???

Oh ye of little imagination.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2010, 07:17:19 pm »
Oh ye of little imagination.
When I had 2 screens they were both different sizes and brands, and 1 lcd / 1 crt. It only looked normal to have 2 separate wallpapers - but I made sure they matched colours at least. I tended to have a fullscreen Winamp window open on the lesser (right) monitor, and left various msn and steamfriends windows open so I could see what people were saying whilst I was browsing/gaming.

I definitely can't see the point in 3 monitors though.. It would be an extra £300 or so just to have msn/steamfriends on the left monitor, games/internet on the middle monitor and winamp on the right one.

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 07:33:11 pm »
The first time you've tried Fallout or STALKER you'll stop thinking that the 3:rd screen is redundant.
oh, it also works like a charm on bfbc2 and dirt2.

I'll upload the wallpaper somewhere else... the file was to large. =)

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2010, 12:24:30 am »
The first time you've tried Fallout or STALKER you'll stop thinking that the 3:rd screen is redundant.
oh, it also works like a charm on bfbc2 and dirt2.

I'll upload the wallpaper somewhere else... the file was to large. =)

OT: i need to start playing BC2 again, 4 new maps coming in the future, and 4 more in the expansion