Author Topic: Drunken thread  (Read 23071 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Drunken thread
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 10:58:04 am »
What the fuck.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 07:35:18 pm »
Tired, and death from yesterday's bar session, eatin some mac and cheese where after 14 bites i still am not sure if i like it or hate it.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 03:22:31 am »
I'm quite drunk now, I admit. And I'm so full of love. Love, brothers and sisters... Love and crystalized awesomeness of Machinae Supremacy. First of all... I love my friends. You, who are here and those who are not here. But... There are some. That I love quite much. Here too <3 And then I love my wife and my kid(s). Gonna have second one next spring. Love love love... Love is good. And then I love Machinae Supremacy. I was at gig tonight @Kuopio. I've liked and loved them before... But when I saw them live they just topped EVERYONE and EVERYTHING that I've experienced in the field of music. It was like violent yet gentle explosion of awesomeness, undescribable orgastic wind of pleasure and wild forces of nature that seized my heart and soul to that very moment... And I was struck... I knew that I could die right there and I would die a happy man. BUT. Seeing them live once is not enough for me. You know... It's like addiction... I wanna hear them more. MUCH MORE.

Really... There are some facts in world... Like that true friends are true friends through fire and pain, parent's love is unconditional and pure and that romantic love is great. And there is fact that MACHINAE SUPREMACY IS THE BEST BAND IN THE FUCKING WORLD NOW AND FOREVER. Period. I rest my case and go to take little nap because I'm somewhat drunk and alcohol is going to die from my blood soon.

Love. That's all. Love <3
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 04:57:50 am »
Me and Gordon, at the hotel. Reding the drunkenthread, laughing and obviously drunk from the jaloviina. Goddamit Finland is awesome!!!!

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 04:29:52 pm »
I'm quite drunk now, I admit. And I'm so full of love. Love, brothers and sisters... Love and crystalized awesomeness of Machinae Supremacy. First of all... I love my friends. You, who are here and those who are not here. But... There are some. That I love quite much. Here too <3 And then I love my wife and my kid(s). Gonna have second one next spring. Love love love... Love is good. And then I love Machinae Supremacy. I was at gig tonight @Kuopio. I've liked and loved them before... But when I saw them live they just topped EVERYONE and EVERYTHING that I've experienced in the field of music. It was like violent yet gentle explosion of awesomeness, undescribable orgastic wind of pleasure and wild forces of nature that seized my heart and soul to that very moment... And I was struck... I knew that I could die right there and I would die a happy man. BUT. Seeing them live once is not enough for me. You know... It's like addiction... I wanna hear them more. MUCH MORE.

Really... There are some facts in world... Like that true friends are true friends through fire and pain, parent's love is unconditional and pure and that romantic love is great. And there is fact that MACHINAE SUPREMACY IS THE BEST BAND IN THE FUCKING WORLD NOW AND FOREVER. Period. I rest my case and go to take little nap because I'm somewhat drunk and alcohol is going to die from my blood soon.

Love. That's all. Love <3

This is why i don't drink. Goddamn hippie faggots.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 05:42:35 pm »
It seems that I was more drunk than I thought when I wrote that last night's entry :D

But seriously... The band was infinitely awesome and I've never seen Henry's Pub so full of life and atmosphere was shooting straight through the ceiling. I had to go at WC once during gig (next time I shall use catethre and bag taped on my leg) and I almost pissed on my shoes when I heard that band's gonna play Indiscriminate Murder... So I just make emergency cut off and ran back to hall my fly still open (I tried to put it closed but it took time because it's hard thing to do while running). Everyone was jumping and dancing, including bartenders XD I had one friend with me and wifey there, he ought have been at work at that bar that very night (he's security stuff) but he managed to switch shifts with another dude. He was astounded by amount of crowd... Seriously, I'm still awestruck, it was something that I will never forget :D And I want MORE!

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 06:56:08 pm »
Me and Gordon, at the hotel.

That sounded sooooooooooooooooo gay. :)

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 09:43:17 pm »
Me and Gordon, at the hotel.

That sounded sooooooooooooooooo gay. :)

We were the only ones hardcore enough to stay up drinking ;)

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010, 10:01:16 pm »
I hope drinking was the only thing in which you two were involved. :)

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 11:16:01 pm »
Troll?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 11:17:29 pm »
Troll?
Nah, he's just jealous because he missed all the fun :P

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 11:19:00 pm »
Troll?
Nah, he's just jealous because he missed all the fun :P
Who wouldn't be?
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 11:34:19 pm »
Nah, just thinking that "Me + Gordon at the hotel" part was pretty funny. At least it sounded funny to me and my sense of humor can be pretty vulgar and stupid sometimes. :) Sorry.

As for drinking, I don't know what happened to me since last time I was srsly drunk. I had a strong and long hangover, lasting for about 10 hours and now I can't drink more than two beers to not have a headache the day after. I know that it's a weight issue, considering that I'm a bit underweight (hooray for extremely quick metabolism), but I weigh the same as before the "hangover curse" occurred. So could it be:

a) a weak liver?
b) little alcohol tolerance?
c) voodoo magic?
d) something other?

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 12:34:26 am »
No worries m8, I just didn't want to make a sarcastic reply.

Underweight can be the source but it's prolly more of an salt/hydro issue.
Try having some anti-hangover shit and 3 liters of water distributed half a day before the drinking begins. If it's not that it's prolly sone tension in your neck or back that's causing the problem. Best way to get rid of those kind of problems is to see a chiropractor.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 02:54:25 pm »
Eating a huuuge meal before the deed is usually enough for me. Unless the party gets real epic, that is.

Lots of water is good too =]

As for the lowered alcohol/hangover tolerance after some "Big One", it occured to many of my friends as well, so I guess it is only natural - just be patient... but make sure you recover till April!