Author Topic: Heyooo!  (Read 6577 times)

Offline Crazywater

Re: Heyooo!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 08:49:04 pm »
Welcome, Steve. :)
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Palantyre

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 11:29:45 pm »
It's damp in Finland? Not even cold? God, I'm already freezing here and temperatus are still in the positive. Finland must be horrible with the winter coming...
It's not that bad when winter is coming. When it IS winter is when it gets horrible. :P Last winter was especially brutal, the coldest in a few decades I think. -20 degrees for two months straight, for fuck's sake.

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 02:50:21 pm »
It's damp in Finland? Not even cold? God, I'm already freezing here and temperatus are still in the positive. Finland must be horrible with the winter coming...
It's not that bad when winter is coming. When it IS winter is when it gets horrible. :P Last winter was especially brutal, the coldest in a few decades I think. -20 degrees for two months straight, for fuck's sake.
Yeah, last winter was awesome, i hope it will be like that also this year... And if some scientist are right, this winter will be colder than any in the few hundred years...

Also, welcome to new fellow!
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 03:20:16 pm »
Welcome!

By the way

'Wordsmith' Is that a real word?
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:59 pm »
Welcome!

By the way

'Wordsmith' Is that a real word?

Why on earth would it not be?
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2010, 09:16:37 pm »
I dunno know, it seems like some lame nerdy fantasy dude invented it. I mean, what could you POSSIBLY imagine with that?  ''I be a WordSmith, I create the power of lecture with me trusty hammer and forge''

Really?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:20:13 pm by machinaeFREAK »
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 09:45:28 pm »
Yeah, last winter was awesome, i hope it will be like that also this year... And if some scientist are right, this winter will be colder than any in the few hundred years...

Also, welcome to new fellow!

Haven't heard about that yet, but omg. Since I began studying, the winters became colder and colder...

Offline Palantyre

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 07:58:36 pm »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 01:57:40 am »
I dunno know, it seems like some lame nerdy fantasy dude invented it. I mean, what could you POSSIBLY imagine with that?  ''I be a WordSmith, I create the power of lecture with me trusty hammer and forge''

Really?
Yeah just like automobile, that shit is CRAZAY. Combining two words? Who the fuck does that?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 10:02:15 am »

Really?
Yeah just like automobile, that shit is CRAZAY. Combining two words? Who the fuck does that?

"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 11:38:48 am »
Holy shit.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 11:04:39 am »
The second page of this thread is fucking lolful.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.