Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 34645 times)

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2011, 11:45:31 am »
It's.. addictive and fun. The only thing I'm really missing is a map.

I got a copy off the high seas to play with until I get some money. It's actually a lot deeper than I thought it would be. If only it had a mac version, through steam play, because I'm getting a macbook (hopefully :D) and I know Minecraft is mac-friendly, but Terraria isn't. We shall have to wait and see...

Bootcamp.

Hadou

« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2011, 03:58:29 pm »
It's.. addictive and fun. The only thing I'm really missing is a map.

I got a copy off the high seas to play with until I get some money. It's actually a lot deeper than I thought it would be. If only it had a mac version, through steam play, because I'm getting a macbook (hopefully :D) and I know Minecraft is mac-friendly, but Terraria isn't. We shall have to wait and see...

Bootcamp.

Yeah that's true. I'll have to use Windows 7 (or at least some version of Windows) for schoolwork anyway, so it won't be TOO much hassle. It's just booting in and out of an operating sys just to play a game is annoying...

If they do port it to mac though (I read somewhere that they are maybe thinking about it) then that would be awesome.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2011, 12:33:33 pm »
I started to play terraria aswell and MAN its addicting. Its like a 2D minecraft-RPG :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Hadou

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2011, 09:19:19 pm »
I started to play terraria aswell and MAN its addicting. Its like a 2D minecraft-RPG :)

Amen to that, it's awesome. If more people bought my new EP (check it out here) then I could get a legit copy quicker. :D

Offline Aeon

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2012, 01:54:06 pm »
Rise, my thread! Rise and fight once more!
You guys seen it? That's... the coolest Minecraft reference I've ever seen. That Mad cartoon must be really cool.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2012, 03:32:23 pm »
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.