Author Topic: Random bullshit torn from a different thread. ;P  (Read 4614 times)

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
Random bullshit torn from a different thread. ;P
« on: October 22, 2010, 01:26:39 pm »
I hope for a swedish tour. Would make sense since they live in sweden :P
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:22:08 am by gaijin »

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
Re: Re: MACHINAE SUPREMACY - End of the Finland Tour 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 02:11:53 pm »
2010-Nov-27   Kulturens hus      LuleÃ¥, Sweden    Release party

yeah great, exept that I live 1300km from luleå, and the plane tickets are 270EUR. A tour in sweden would still make sense.

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 02:47:51 pm »

yeah great, exept that I live 1300km from luleå, and the plane tickets are 270EUR. A tour in sweden would still make sense.

Trains are cheaper ^^
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 02:51:35 pm »

Trains are cheaper ^^

And its an 18h long ride. One way.

A sweden tour would STILL make sense. I know lots of people who would go with me to a machinae gig if its closer than 4 hours from Gothenburg.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:15:01 pm »

Trains are cheaper ^^

A sweden tour would STILL make sense. I know lots of people who would go with me to a machinae gig if its closer than 4 hours from Gothenburg.

I just quickly scanned different airlines for tickets, and I found (in the four minutes i spent on this) tickets from GBG to Luleå with a stop in stockholm for 750. Double that, and it's 1500. Quite a bit less than your 2700.. and that was a four-minute search. It has taken me longer to type this message than it did finding cheaper tickets than you got. And if you are below 26 or a student, it's even -less-.

Pretty please with sugar on top, shut up about how sad it is for you to live where you live. Shit, mumppis has spent more cash on going to machinae-gigs than the rest of the forum put together.

So.. either buy the tickets, or confess that you are just plain lazy. ;P
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 05:19:09 pm »

Trains are cheaper ^^

I just quickly scanned different airlines for tickets, and I found (in the four minutes i spent on this) tickets from GBG to Luleå with a stop in stockholm for 750. Double that, and it's 1500. Quite a bit less than your 2700.. and that was a four-minute search. It has taken me longer to type this message than it did finding cheaper tickets than you got. And if you are below 26 or a student, it's even -less-.

Pretty please with sugar on top, shut up about how sad it is for you to live where you live. Shit, mumppis has spent more cash on going to machinae-gigs than the rest of the forum put together.

i stopped counting after 5000 euros

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 05:33:02 pm »

Trains are cheaper ^^

I have searched all the major sites for plane tickets. the 2700kr trip is the cheapest I can find. Add a place to sleep with that and its over 3000. If you managed to find a cheaper ticket, Cool,please show me.

I still think that it is expensive since I am a student with 2700kr /month income that I have to buy lunch, bustickets, and course books for. That leaves me with like 500 each month. I Am a diehard fan of MaSu but seriously, I Dont have the money to go to luleå, why do you just ASSUME that I am lazy instead?

So just because I live in the same country as MaSu, it denies me the right to hope and ask for a gig closer to me?
I mean come on, traveling to Budapest is closer than Luleå for me.

Have it ever occured to you that some people just don´t have the money to fly to luleå for a gig. "oh but mummpis spent more money than fsking jesus on gigs" Yeah, I dont care, beacuse I dont HAVE the money to spend in the first place. Oh but wait, that makes me lazy
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:36:06 pm by MashedByMachines »

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 05:37:48 pm »
I ASSUME that you are lazy not because you don't spend money, but because it took me less than 4 minutes to slice your 270E price with about 120E. That says you haven't been looking all that closely. And I've offered people a bed for free, so sleeping doesn't bring the cost up at all.

If you can't afford to come, then try to arrange a gig down there. Don't just assume the rest of the world will to the work for you. And no, I won't show you. Use your godsdamned fucking brain and check it out yourself, you lazy, whining godsdamned cunt!!

And yes, I'm kidding. Bitch. ;)
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 05:42:38 pm »
I ASSUME that you are lazy not because you don't spend money, but because it took me less than 4 minutes to slice your 270E price with about 120E. That says you haven't been looking all that closely. And I've offered people a bed for free, so sleeping doesn't bring the cost up at all.

If you can't afford to come, then try to arrange a gig down there. Don't just assume the rest of the world will to the work for you. And no, I won't show you. Use your godsdamned fucking brain and check it out yourself, you lazy, whining godsdamned cunt!!

Oh but yes, I DID try to arrange a gig down here. I sent rob a LONG mail on facebook about me trying to help them get a gig at my university, Chalmers (i nordens största kårhus), I just needed a couple of question answered, but he didnt even respond.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:31:54 pm by MashedByMachines »

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 05:47:37 pm »

Oh but yes, I DID try to arrange a gig down here. I sent rob a LONG mail on facebook about me trying to help them get a gig at my university, Chalmers (i nordens största kårhus), I just needed a couple of question answered, but he didnt even respond. Feels nice

..so you gave up, for a career in posting faulty prices and whining instead? Go you!

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 05:52:02 pm »

Oh but yes, I DID try to arrange a gig down here. I sent rob a LONG mail on facebook about me trying to help them get a gig at my university, Chalmers (i nordens största kårhus), I just needed a couple of question answered, but he didnt even respond. Feels nice

..so you gave up, for a career in posting faulty prices and whining instead? Go you!

I take the fact that he didn´t respond to me, even after almost 2 months, as a sign that he isnt interested in my help. And your attitude suggests that I have to go to luleå to see them, with money I dont have.

I don´t see why hoping for a gig more south pisses you off so much.

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 06:01:56 pm »
oh please both of you stop or else i'll send you pictures of our president

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 06:02:39 pm »
My attitude is that if you want something to happen, then work for it. If it doesn't come true at first - work harder. If Rob didn't reply, try again. Or ask Johan. Or Andreas. Or Jonas. Or Niklas.

Hoping for a gig down south doesn't piss me off in the least. If I had my way, they'd be on a world-tour right now. But just wishing it won't make it so. What DOES piss me off, is that you post faulty information that a four-year old with google could set straight, and somehow try to make that into fact. It reeks of indolence and doesn't really help anyone - least of all, you.

Asking for help is good - asking for charity and whining isn't.

Edit: Corrected spelling error and retarded grammar. ;P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:06:32 pm by gaijin »

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 06:13:24 pm »
My attitude is that if you want something to happen, then work for it. If it doesn't come true at first - work harder. If Rob didn't reply, try again. Or ask Johan. Or Andreas. Or Jonas. Or Niklas.

Hoping for a gig down south doesn't piss me off in the least. If I had my way, they'd be on a world-tour right now. But just wishing it won't make it so. What DOES piss me off, is that you post faulty information that a four-year old with google could set straight, and somehow try to make that into fact. It reeks of indolence and doesn't really help anyone - least of all, you.

Asking for help is good - asking for charity and whining isn't.

Edit: Corrected spelling error and retarded grammar. ;P

so true joakim. Also i would try to email your local venues about masu its easier that way than to try arrange yourself that really its a bitch thing really to do alot of work

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 06:16:29 pm »
Its still over 2000, (both trip and return included). I dont have that money, end of story.

Also, mummpis, I was not trying to arrange it myself, I was in contact with the student´s union on chalmers, they arrange lots of gigs ( for example: The sounds, DLK, sahara hotnights, Slagsmålsklubben, Dubmood)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:23:00 pm by MashedByMachines »