General > General

Some input on a tattoo I'm gonna do.

<< < (2/11) > >>

Muckwuddly:
Oh btw, might have been good to tell you guys, I live in Sweden, in which we don't really have social security number.
We have our birthdate + four numbers, and that's not that hard to remember.

--- Quote from: gaijin on October 23, 2010, 04:15:08 pm ---Social security #? ;)

--- End quote ---
Would be pretty fitting with the whole barcode theme, but I dunno really.

--- Quote from: Amdor on October 23, 2010, 05:05:36 pm ---Credit card number. And PIN afterwards.

Or maybe just some meaningful date to you? Something personal, not only the release date of the new album.
You can also encode some message, like M45U.15.1337.4ND.4W350M3  ;)

--- End quote ---
h3h3

Well, since the release date IS something meaningful for me. ;)
But yeah, I know what you're saying. But to be honest, I don't have many dates that really mean something to me, I can only think of Masu release date, release fests and my birthday.
Hm, maybe the date they released their webpage for the first time, or some date on where the whole thing began.

--- Quote from: Einkoro on October 24, 2010, 10:44:08 pm ---I'd say get the Trinity coloured blue instead of the grunge in the barcode and change the numbers to your SIN. That way when you need it you don't have to carry your card and can just look at the tattoo. =P

--- End quote ---
I'll see what I'll do with the trinity logo.
Don't live in Canada, so I don't have a SIN. ;)

evilcandybag:

--- Quote from: Muckwuddly on October 25, 2010, 09:10:42 am ---Don't live in Canada, so I don't have a SIN. ;)

--- End quote ---

I am sure that by SIN, he means "Whatever is your country's equivalent to SIN".

Amdor:

--- Quote from: Muckwuddly on October 25, 2010, 09:10:42 am ---my birthday.

--- End quote ---

Some sort of personal ID would be the most appropriate in my opinion - if this number includes your birthdate (like Polish system PESEL - Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population)  - it's even better. ;)

Jack Lupino:
You can ofcourse do this:

WereVolvo:
PIE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version