The Band > Band Discussion

Masugn and other projects... .Flac?

(1/8) > >>

Hadou:
I know this has been asked before, but I was wondering if you could put up the bandmember's old band's music in .flac on the website? It would be totally awesome.
I've been searching around and I can only find a few of Masugn's songs in .mp3 format. Maybe a complete discography page in companionship with the Machinae Supremacy page?

EDIT: I fully understand that if, say, the original masters are lost or whatever, that true flac would never be possible, I would just love to know if I could really complete my collection :D

Thanks in advance! :P

Muckwuddly:
I think when Masugn was active, there were no such thing as flac. Best you can get is the crap-pack stuff. Sry man. :V
If you ask me, I think Rob's a bit embarrassed about Masugn. (;

MashedByMachines:

--- Quote from: Muckwuddly on October 22, 2010, 01:23:04 am ---I think when Masugn was active, there were no such thing as flac. Best you can get is the crap-pack stuff. Sry man. :V
If you ask me, I think Rob's a bit embarrassed about Masugn. (;

--- End quote ---

I don´t get why he should be. Sure the lyrics may be provokative as hell, but the music is pure genius :)

Crazywater:

--- Quote from: MashedByMachines on October 22, 2010, 01:26:35 am ---I don´t get why he should be. Sure the lyrics may be provokative as hell, but the music is pure genius :)

--- End quote ---
Most importantly it's different from anything else and still awesome, which is quite an achievement in the realm of music.

So yeah. I'm all for a Masugn revival ;)

Banshee:
... embarrased? :-D i fell in love with anti vegan song only after i saw it's name  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version