Author Topic: Halo: Reach  (Read 883 times)

Offline Caranfin

Halo: Reach
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:23:23 pm »
Bungie's final Halo-game has been released, and gamers worldwide are mostly either running around shooting a bunch of aliens, each other, or both. Or just wondering what the hell's so good about this series anyway. I belong in the former group, and have been enjoying the game very much so far. I know there are others here who like the games. Therefore, a thread.

I finished the campaign and have been playing some multiplayer, and I must say I like it very much. Campaign ending was epic as hell and the multiplayer is very entertaning, though the spawns are still horrible. There's only one thing campaign-side I really hated, and it's the friendly AI failing at everything concerning vehicles. They drive 'hogs off cliffs with me on board, and consistently just sit there with a gauss cannon, looking at some icebergs or something, while there's a Revenant sitting 50m in front of me.

Anyway, discuss the game. Got cool vids/screenshots/whatever? Link them. Also, we should have a Machinae Forums Halo shootout thingy at some point. Interested?

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
Re: Halo: Reach
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 11:45:53 pm »
I'm playing with e-friends very often. It's a great game, can be really fun, though the aiming bloom is somewhat frustrating.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
Re: Halo: Reach
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:23:08 am »
I spent a nerdtastic friday & saturday with 4 friends/ 4 xboxes setup in one room plowing through the campaign, it was fricking epic! Haven't had much time to play around online but I gave the firefight mode a go with a couple of mates and it seemed pretty great, nothing more satisfying than sneaking past all the enemies and single handedly dismantling a tank with nothing but a plasma pistol!