Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 162502 times)

Offline nuTinmuch

• Forum Lurker.
    • Not Quite Literally
Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #795 on: November 02, 2010, 10:17:35 pm »
One Day In the Universe might be the best song ever. Just adding that in.

This is on a Player One level, seriously.
Lurkin' since the dawn of time.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #796 on: November 02, 2010, 10:34:58 pm »

This makes me happy. NP: Player One. Here, have your first Karma.

I have 25 minutes left at work and then my mailbox and I have a date. I just hope I dont have to go on a second date, because that would suck. I'm totally only going because I heard she might have a MaSu CD....  ;D

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #797 on: November 02, 2010, 10:55:21 pm »
I listened to the album and my first impression is good. I really like 5-6 songs, but the second half of the album is not so good. After Cybergenesis it gets too much "punk" for my taste.

Edit: I realised that this sounds negative. That's not my intention it's a solid album, but it doesn't fit my taste for 100%
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:02:18 pm by Mirdin »

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2010, 11:25:09 pm »

I agree! Its awesome, and incredibly beautiful at times :) I´m glad they didn´t cut it from the album as spinefarm suggested. Spinefarm don´t know shit :D

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #799 on: November 02, 2010, 11:34:13 pm »
Srsly
Do you follow me around, or what? Do you love me, or do you really dislike me? Want to tell me something?
Could you keep some distance please, I do not like your constant breathing down my neck.

Just remember, people around here come from far and between to tell the group they admire and the other admirers that they admire the group and their music. They'll tell them in their own words how they like them, which music they like best, which song makes them drool more than the other, etc. They'll have their own opinion about a lot of things. What they then don't need is someone on the forums telling them how to believe, how to listen, how to like, how to and what to drool to. And please keep in mind that other people have their own opinions, their own thoughts and their own style of posting and living. You do not have to think for me, post for me or teach me how to post in your own (rather annoying) style.  That's what you're doing. Stop it. I'm old and wise enough to know my own things, without you needing to hold my hand in any way or form.

Please go annoy someone else.

Take your somewhat unwarranted rants somewhere else, please. Prefferably in private. And also, mashed is right. ;P
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Saint

« Reply #800 on: November 02, 2010, 11:49:54 pm »
Ah, happy to see the album has magically appeared in the Canadian iTunes store. Strangely, there's a typo in "Crouching Camper, Hidden Sniper," where "Camper" is spelled as "Camber."

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #801 on: November 03, 2010, 12:04:59 am »
Srsly
Do you follow me around, or what? Do you love me, or do you really dislike me? Want to tell me something?
Could you keep some distance please, I do not like your constant breathing down my neck.

Just remember, people around here come from far and between to tell the group they admire and the other admirers that they admire the group and their music. They'll tell them in their own words how they like them, which music they like best, which song makes them drool more than the other, etc. They'll have their own opinion about a lot of things. What they then don't need is someone on the forums telling them how to believe, how to listen, how to like, how to and what to drool to. And please keep in mind that other people have their own opinions, their own thoughts and their own style of posting and living. You do not have to think for me, post for me or teach me how to post in your own (rather annoying) style.  That's what you're doing. Stop it. I'm old and wise enough to know my own things, without you needing to hold my hand in any way or form.

Please go annoy someone else.

Take your somewhat unwarranted rants somewhere else, please. Prefferably in private. And also, mashed is right. ;P

The funny thing is, I didn't actually read his reply - I read the first line, realised it was a personal attack/rant thing, then skipped it. Whatevs, it's unneeded on the forums - especially the band section.

I propose that the discussion about the album move to another thread which I'm about to create. This one has probably overstayed it's welcome, and seeing as the album is released, we need to get on to actually discussing the new songs in detail.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #802 on: November 03, 2010, 02:42:46 pm »
I'm started to think this is now the biggest topic on the forum.

Started by me  ;D ;D ;D

But that doesn't matter.

What matters is that MACHINAE SUPREMACY IS SO FUCKING AWESOME
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #803 on: November 03, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »
I'm started to think this is now the biggest topic on the forum.

Started by me  ;D ;D ;D
Probably not.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,156.0.html
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #804 on: November 03, 2010, 03:59:54 pm »

Offline BLahz

« Reply #805 on: November 03, 2010, 09:23:04 pm »
All I can say, that this is one of the best music albums I've ever heard. There is no "boring" song, though few songs are over other. I think I'll never regret buying this album.

* BLahz <3 MaSu

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #806 on: November 03, 2010, 11:56:20 pm »
I listened to the album and my first impression is good. I really like 5-6 songs, but the second half of the album is not so good. After Cybergenesis it gets too much "punk" for my taste.

Edit: I realised that this sounds negative. That's not my intention it's a solid album, but it doesn't fit my taste for 100%

Pretty much my feelings. I <3 Force Feedback, Rocket Dragon, Nova Prospekt and Shinigami and I don't mind Action Girl but everything feels less metuhl from there on with the except of Remnant. The beat to One Day in the Universe really puts me off.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 12:01:15 am by Einkoro »
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Wheim

« Reply #807 on: November 04, 2010, 04:10:30 pm »
Omfg, still no album :(

If is not in my mailbox tomorrow, I'll have to tear down the fsking post office with my own hands

Offline Ecko

« Reply #808 on: November 04, 2010, 04:37:09 pm »
Omfg, still no album :(

If is not in my mailbox tomorrow, I'll have to tear down the fsking post office with my own hands

Same... I want haz ma t-shirtz. And I want to touch the album!

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #809 on: November 04, 2010, 06:29:45 pm »
Yeah, same here. But I ordered from RecordshopX and live a good 2500km away from where the album started its journey (Kuopio), so probably it will take a while.
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o