Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 155373 times)

Offline Muckwuddly

Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #450 on: October 11, 2010, 01:46:30 am »
Nova Prospekt is now also sailing away.  O0
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:49:50 am by Muckwuddly »

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #451 on: October 11, 2010, 02:51:41 am »
Can't stop listening to these two tracks. Even when I do they're playing in my head. These are both easily among my favorites already. You guys, the band, did a freaking amazing job. The quality and style in this album so far is shamwowtastic. :P

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #452 on: October 11, 2010, 05:26:51 am »
The chorus on Nova Prospekt is orgasmic, the beat is wonderfully intense.

But my overall favorite part (both songs combined) so far is the second part of the chorus close to the end of Force Feedback, "Sure you already know..." It's just brilliant.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 05:28:43 am by aka. »

Offline Haastrain

• Yes! Yes!
« Reply #453 on: October 11, 2010, 08:09:29 am »
Adding more praise to the thread, not that you need it but you certainly deserve it. This shit is so good. So hyped for the rest of the album.

Offline OrcaLeader

• Many zerglings: Left side and Even side.
« Reply #454 on: October 11, 2010, 09:49:47 am »
The songs sound awesome. Kudos where they belong.

But I dislike the ending of force feedback. after the bleeps at the end (@5:11) they repeat chorus once more, personally I would have liked if the bleeping ended the song ;). (but that's just me being a hardass)

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #455 on: October 11, 2010, 10:59:20 am »
フウー!  :) This is going to be a great album.
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline lucmat

« Reply #456 on: October 11, 2010, 12:23:39 pm »
Hi guys!

I'm a little bit confused at the moment. It was long time ago that new songs are released for download. One year ago the band was asked for the reason and dezo answered following:

We can't release stuff for free anymore since we have a record deal.
We released Bionic Commando and Area 8 for free tho.

Atm we can't even rehearse because of the drummer situation.
With your support we'll soon take over the world tho =)

Now there are two songs from the new album released for free. Are there not any problems with Spinefarm anymore?

And few days later, after dezo has explained the situation, he says that "War Angel" can be released, when it was brought to Spinefarm. That's why I'm confused because it controverts each other.

btw, I love the new songs so much. I have a cool new playlist with two songs in ^^
Greetz, lucmat

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #457 on: October 11, 2010, 12:26:29 pm »
I'm not listening to MaSu today. Whole night of listening to Nova Prospekt made me dream about wanting to go to a MaSu gig in Sweden, but not having money to do so. And I just woke up (it's 11 AM here), so I've got like 5 minutes to take a shower and go to university, but still I'm posting on some Swedish SID-Metal band's forum. Damn it!

Offline Amdor

• Redemption is yours!
    • Last.fm
« Reply #458 on: October 11, 2010, 12:58:20 pm »
I have a cool new playlist with two songs in ^^

About a week ago I made a playlist compiling my 15 personal favourite songs by Machinae Supremacy.
Then I heard about new song (Force Feedback) being released in a short time.
After listening to and falling in love with instantly, I was considering two options: add it to the existing playlist or create another one, with other awesome tracks and Force Feedback.
A bit later, even before I had had enough of Force Feedback, Nova Prospekt has been released.
And I've been blown away.
Now I'm certain that my second playlist of MaSu absolute favs will be in fact the whole new album, A View from the End of the World.
And I just can't wait.

BTW, anyone has "Area 8" as an mp3/ogg/whatever file and is willing to send a copy to me?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:04:10 pm by Amdor »
"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
-----------------------------------------------------------
<dezo> Let's not do anymore albums?
<gazosx> awesome idea

Offline lucmat

« Reply #459 on: October 11, 2010, 01:31:03 pm »
I have a cool new playlist with two songs in ^^

About a week ago I made a playlist compiling my 15 personal favourite songs by Machinae Supremacy.
Then I heard about new song (Force Feedback) being released in a short time.
After listening to and falling in love with instantly, I was considering two options: add it to the existing playlist or create another one, with other awesome tracks and Force Feedback.
A bit later, even before I had had enough of Force Feedback, Nova Prospekt has been released.
And I've been blown away.
Now I'm certain that my second playlist of MaSu absolute favs will be in fact the whole new album, A View from the End of the World.
And I just can't wait.

BTW, anyone has "Area 8" as an mp3/ogg/whatever file and is willing to send a copy to me?

I'm not sure, but it must be this short 46 second track. It was called Re-Armed. Very cool, but too short ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/424384816/Machinae_Supremacy_-_Bionic_Commando_Re-Armed.mp3
Greetz, lucmat

Offline Amdor

• Redemption is yours!
    • Last.fm
« Reply #460 on: October 11, 2010, 01:36:19 pm »

I'm not sure, but it must be this short 46 second track. It was called Re-Armed. Very cool, but too short ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/424384816/Machinae_Supremacy_-_Bionic_Commando_Re-Armed.mp3

Why thank you, good sir!
Yes, pretty short, but still nice. :) I'm sure it was called Area 8 on MaSu Myspace, but okay. :)
"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
-----------------------------------------------------------
<dezo> Let's not do anymore albums?
<gazosx> awesome idea

Offline Chipp

« Reply #461 on: October 11, 2010, 03:42:58 pm »
After hearing those two songs I'm just glad you don't charge for the album what it's really worth, 'cause no one could afford it then ;]

Offline Xarion

• The Listener
« Reply #462 on: October 11, 2010, 05:41:10 pm »
Hi guys!

I'm a little bit confused at the moment. It was long time ago that new songs are released for download. One year ago the band was asked for the reason and dezo answered following:

We can't release stuff for free anymore since we have a record deal.
We released Bionic Commando and Area 8 for free tho.

Atm we can't even rehearse because of the drummer situation.
With your support we'll soon take over the world tho =)

Now there are two songs from the new album released for free. Are there not any problems with Spinefarm anymore?

And few days later, after dezo has explained the situation, he says that "War Angel" can be released, when it was brought to Spinefarm. That's why I'm confused because it controverts each other.

btw, I love the new songs so much. I have a cool new playlist with two songs in ^^

That's not the same. Here, they release some songs to promote the album. They are not just songs we get for free. They're on an album which will be sold. In order for this album to be sold, it needs to be promoted a bit, so the band teases us with some extracts of the album. Hope it was clear enough dude :s

###

I'm a little annoyed by all the guys here who shoot with big double barrels on Overworld saying it lacked this or that, which the new songs totally have. I was here when Overworld was released, and the reactions were the exact same ones as today. Everyone was stroking himself real hard over the new songs saying they were awesome and epic and more mature. So you all loved the album. And now you say it was not that good, not enough SID etc... It's a little confusing. I know you're not hypocrites, so why suddenly say that Overworld was just okay when at the time of the release it was the best stuff in the galaxy?
-sorry about this new post-

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #463 on: October 11, 2010, 07:08:10 pm »
That's not the same. Here, they release some songs to promote the album. They are not just songs we get for free. They're on an album which will be sold. In order for this album to be sold, it needs to be promoted a bit, so the band teases us with some extracts of the album. Hope it was clear enough dude :s

As far as I know the songs off EOTW are just available for streaming, right?
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #464 on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:22 pm »
I remember Robert saying that in finland, a maximum of 1 minute could be released due to legal issues. WHat happened with that? :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas