Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 158137 times)

Offline Crazywater

Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2010, 10:54:57 pm »
I don't get why someone wouldn't order it from their website, honestly. :V
I mean, it's 13€, can it get any cheaper? :3
RecordshopX sells it with a t-shirt for a little more than 20€, IIRC. I guess I simply have to make use of that offer ;)
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #376 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:39 pm »
from facebook bands profile

A lot of people have already pre-ordered... but lets get some more. =) If we get more than 150 pre-orders this weekend we'll release another song for you! How about it? Game on? I guess we can count getting a shirt as pre-order also. The song will be released as soon as we reach 150 orders. / Gordon

I guess preordering from recordshopX like I did doesn't count :-[

Damn yooouuuu! Call yourself an überfan? Cancel your damn order and re-order it from the MachinaeSHOP. Do it. DO IT NOW.

They included a tshirt with the CD for just 21 EUR, thats a pretty good deal :)
However I will order posters and hoodies and stuff from the machinae webshop as soon as its avaliable =)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Stifo

« Reply #377 on: October 08, 2010, 11:40:42 pm »
I don't post here very often, even though I (as you will notice from this post) do Machinae Supremadrugs at least lots of times a day. This day, however, I noticed something fantastic. I found a new track on MaSu's facebook page, and this is what happened when I pushed the magic button:

Let's begin with saying that I was extremely pumped even before I heard the song. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I was fucking born. That's right, you heard it, fucking born, that's how much. I was shaking uncontrollably by the unfathomable POWER generated by the news Evilcandybag was so kind as to deliver to me, when I moved my mouse over to the play-button, and as I clicked with my mouse I simultaneously punched my desk to shove me backwards. This was just a security measure to ensure I wouldn't destroy my computer when the surge came.

The first SID bleeps and beeps suddenly burst out of my (father's) huge 14000 € amazingly awesome 5.1 sound system like a cyber-powered spaceship flying a million times faster than light, while firing it's huge lazers AND barrelrolling to escape from the universe. The POWER-output of that single occurrence was so huge that I couldn't hold the ultimate POWER-roar of awesome in anymore. I was amazed that I didn't cause an earthquake or make small pieces of random debris levitate around me, because that was insane! Not to mention when the drums and guitars and base and everything nice kicked in, I totally flipped. And with flipped, I mean literally. My first head-bang was so violent it threw me off my feet, and it also caused me to fall over and faceplant the carpet. Here I was yet again amazed that I didn't break the floor and fall straight down into awesomeland. In space. With fire. And lazers. And a stage. And a band, literally slaughtering their audience with their awesome sounds of insane POWER, powered by engines of  extreme metal and fueled by lazer-doped SID of doom. You know which.

Though the pain didn't matter to me at the time, because I was so pumped by this awesome piece of music that has been produced by this awesome band called Machinae Supremacy that nothing else mattered. I could write on for ages about how fantastic the song is, but I guess many of you feel the same way, and that my writing would be wasted.

Anyway, I got so muchinae awesomisanized by Force Feedback I pre-ordered three copies of the album. One album for me, one album for Evilcandybag (happy birthday in advance, bro) and one for myself.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 11:58:49 pm by Stifo »

Offline Inkognito

• cmd. Zavtrak
« Reply #378 on: October 09, 2010, 12:20:42 am »
If one track is able to make some people feel like this, then the disc should be provided with the sticker like "DANGER! Deadly awesome content! Keep away from pregnant children and people with unstable mentality!"

Offline robto

« Reply #379 on: October 09, 2010, 12:24:25 am »
I don't post here very often, even though I (as you will notice from this post) do Machinae Supremadrugs at least lots of times a day. This day, however, I noticed something fantastic. I found a new track on MaSu's facebook page, and this is what happened when I pushed the magic button:

Let's begin with saying that I was extremely pumped even before I heard the song. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I was fucking born. That's right, you heard it, fucking born, that's how much. I was shaking uncontrollably by the unfathomable POWER generated by the news Evilcandybag was so kind as to deliver to me, when I moved my mouse over to the play-button, and as I clicked with my mouse I simultaneously punched my desk to shove me backwards. This was just a security measure to ensure I wouldn't destroy my computer when the surge came.

The first SID bleeps and beeps suddenly burst out of my (father's) huge 14000 € amazingly awesome 5.1 sound system like a cyber-powered spaceship flying a million times faster than light, while firing it's huge lazers AND barrelrolling to escape from the universe. The POWER-output of that single occurrence was so huge that I couldn't hold the ultimate POWER-roar of awesome in anymore. I was amazed that I didn't cause an earthquake or make small pieces of random debris levitate around me, because that was insane! Not to mention when the drums and guitars and base and everything nice kicked in, I totally flipped. And with flipped, I mean literally. My first head-bang was so violent it threw me off my feet, and it also caused me to fall over and faceplant the carpet. Here I was yet again amazed that I didn't break the floor and fall straight down into awesomeland. In space. With fire. And lazers. And a stage. And a band, literally slaughtering their audience with their awesome sounds of insane POWER, powered by engines of  extreme metal and fueled by lazer-doped SID of doom. You know which.

Though the pain didn't matter to me at the time, because I was so pumped by this awesome piece of music that has been produced by this awesome band called Machinae Supremacy that nothing else mattered. I could write on for ages about how fantastic the song is, but I guess many of you feel the same way, and that my writing would be wasted.

Anyway, I got so muchinae awesomisanized by Force Feedback I pre-ordered three copies of the album. One album for me, one album for Evilcandybag (happy birthday in advance, bro) and one for myself.

That, at least, made my day! :D

Offline Muckwuddly

« Reply #380 on: October 09, 2010, 12:30:41 am »
from facebook bands profile

A lot of people have already pre-ordered... but lets get some more. =) If we get more than 150 pre-orders this weekend we'll release another song for you! How about it? Game on? I guess we can count getting a shirt as pre-order also. The song will be released as soon as we reach 150 orders. / Gordon

I guess preordering from recordshopX like I did doesn't count :-[

Damn yooouuuu! Call yourself an überfan? Cancel your damn order and re-order it from the MachinaeSHOP. Do it. DO IT NOW.

They included a tshirt with the CD for just 21 EUR, thats a pretty good deal :)
However I will order posters and hoodies and stuff from the machinae webshop as soon as its avaliable =)

How can they have it and not the actual MaSu-shop? :V
DAMNIT.
I noticed that the shipping was cheaper too.

This makes me hesitant.

Meh, I'll probably buy that pack and the other shirt from the shop. :3

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #381 on: October 09, 2010, 01:32:56 am »
DAMNIT.

This makes me hesitant.

The MaSu shop is just our own shop. Managed by us.
Ofc we can't make the same deals on our merch as bigger companies can... so even if the shipping is a tad more expensive and the merch not as cheap as you're used to while shopping at wallmart, bear in mind that we're working our methul-asses off to get you all the best quality possible.
In our opinion quality always surpasses quantity. That's why d00ds that bought the zipped hoodie 4 years ago still can represent with pride.
Tho if we by some random chance start to sell shitloads of records from our own shop then ofc we'll get better deals on shipping too.

It seems like Stifo might like the releasegig. =)

Offline Muckwuddly

« Reply #382 on: October 09, 2010, 01:40:52 am »
Ofc we can't make the same deals on our merch as bigger companies can... so even if the shipping is a tad more expensive and the merch not as cheap as you're used to while shopping at wallmart, bear in mind that we're working our methul-asses off to get you all the best quality possible.
In our opinion quality always surpasses quantity. That's why d00ds that bought the zipped hoodie 4 years ago still can represent with pride.
Tho if we by some random chance start to sell shitloads of records from our own shop then ofc we'll get better deals on shipping too.

Yes, I just realized what I actually had written when I read your post.

I still have my zip-hoodie. I've wore it as much as I've could over the years, it's definitely one of my best purchases! :D

Well that actually makes perfect sense!
Oh well, I guess I can live without the EOTW-shirt, or buy it later.
Pre-order is on it's way now!

Offline Ageless

• There can only be one SID
« Reply #383 on: October 09, 2010, 03:07:12 am »
If we get more than 150 pre-orders this weekend we'll release another song for you! How about it? Game on? I guess we can count getting a shirt as pre-order also. The song will be released as soon as we reach 150 orders. / Gordon

Your Order ID is: #2301
Sorry it took so long... I didn't have enough money on my PP account, had to write some extra to it yesterday. It just got in. ;)
Jord

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #384 on: October 09, 2010, 04:08:39 am »
DAMNIT.

This makes me hesitant.

On teh facebook Gordon says something special (new song) would happen at XX amount of pre-orders, and since you guys can manage your own shop, could you change pre-orders to have special benefits depending on the increasing number of pre-orders?

Like 200 pre-orders = t-shirt, 275 = t-shirt and a poster, or something?

Offline Slacker

« Reply #385 on: October 09, 2010, 05:10:31 am »
DAMNIT.

This makes me hesitant.

And this is why you guys are awesome...  I've worn my zip hoodie every fall/winter since I got it, and it barely looks a day older.  It was a bit expensive for me as I ordered from the US, but I'll be damned if it wasn't worth every penny.   ;)

And wow, it really has been four years...  I'm getting old XD
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 05:12:38 am by Slacker »

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #386 on: October 09, 2010, 06:38:47 am »
ordering from recordshopX it affects the finnish album chart

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #387 on: October 09, 2010, 07:46:46 am »
On teh facebook Gordon says something special (new song) would happen at XX amount of pre-orders, and since you guys can manage your own shop, could you change pre-orders to have special benefits depending on the increasing number of pre-orders?

Like 200 pre-orders = t-shirt, 275 = t-shirt and a poster, or something?

200: cracked cd case
275: cracked and a broken hinge on the cd case
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #388 on: October 09, 2010, 07:53:38 am »
Hahaha. I agree with the above. Just like my edition 1 Deus Ex Machinae. Must have preordered the hell out of that one.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:55:42 am by Drakonis »

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #389 on: October 09, 2010, 09:54:05 am »
Hahaha. I agree with the above. Just like my edition 1 Deus Ex Machinae. Must have preordered the hell out of that one.  ;D

That must be the only one I have without a crack.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester