Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 155095 times)

Offline Solaris

• brain -5 to inteligence
Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2010, 12:36:51 am »
So many Happy Punk Pop Rock songs :(

Screw that. I'm sure that this album gonna kick ass. Because This Is MaSu. And i believe that Gordon approved those songs.

And also i see a half full glass:
numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,8,14... also 6,7,9,10,11,12 and 13 will be awesome.

This is more than half! I'm not optimist, i must be drugged! Life is beautiful, and Machinae is better than life!

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2010, 12:46:48 am »
Just by description, this album sound awesome. And I mean really, really awesome. Props to you guys for experimenting in every direction and not closing yourself into your declared genre. I think that's what makes you true musicians - exploring every new possibility, making great music and also discretely telling your label to fuck off. Can't wait!

Offline Haastrain

• Yes! Yes!
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2010, 02:12:41 am »
Just by description, this album sound awesome. And I mean really, really awesome. Props to you guys for experimenting in every direction and not closing yourself into your declared genre. I think that's what makes you true musicians - exploring every new possibility, making great music and also discretely telling your label to fuck off. Can't wait!

this, this, 1000x this.

I notice the bands I listen to the most, have the most variety of sound between albums. Keep your stuff fresh, and I'll listen forever.

Offline The_Player

« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2010, 05:32:56 am »
10. Crouching Camper Hidden Sniper
Playful punk song that touches upon a subject that any true gamer can relate to. "I always got the Most Knife Kills - Check your killcam to review my skills."
My tears just dropped at this.

Offline Danton

• Chaos Incarnate
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2010, 10:47:13 am »
I must have a release date within the next seven days, or I will kill one innocent child every hour until one is announced.

The release date must then come to pass within the next seven days after that, or I will kill one innocent child every ten minutes until it does.

I am almost serious.
This space isn't unintentionally not left unblank.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:47 am »
"Release date of the new Machinae Supremacy album "A view from the end of the world" is 3rd of november 2010. Pre-orders will soon be available in the MachinaeShop."

for those not on FB or twitter

Are you also kidding about not having the release date?

Offline Danton

• Chaos Incarnate
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2010, 10:56:01 am »
"Release date of the new Machinae Supremacy album "A view from the end of the world" is 3rd of november 2010. Pre-orders will soon be available in the MachinaeShop."

for those not on FB or twitter

Are you also kidding about not having the release date?
Actually, I was kidding about pretty much all of that. But I really want the new album, though.

Offline OrcaLeader

• Many zerglings: Left side and Even side.
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2010, 02:26:58 pm »
does sacrificing the tears of newbs make the album release faster?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2010, 03:09:01 pm »
does sacrificing the tears of newbs make the album release faster?
Are you offering yourself? ;)

Offline furinto

« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2010, 04:24:18 pm »
I cringed a little at a few of the track descriptions but the rest sound really badass. All in all I have high hopes.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2010, 06:56:58 pm »
Quote from: starbert on Twitter

Noooooooooow the artwork has been handed in to the record label. I'm done. Next. Website-upgrade. New merch prints. And more goodies ;)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2010, 02:31:10 pm »
I must have a release date within the next seven days, or I will kill one innocent child every hour until one is announced.

The release date must then come to pass within the next seven days after that, or I will kill one innocent child every ten minutes until it does.

I am almost serious.

Indiscriminate murder is counter-productive.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2010, 02:58:34 pm »

I am almost serious.

Indiscriminate murder is counter-productive.

Discriminate murder, however, can be hilarious. You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

disclaimer: I in no way endorse, advise or otherwise encourage the act of murder. If you want to murder someone, seek professional help or go stand in the corner until you feel like a normal person again. "Normal" may vary from person to person. Results may vary. Hand wash only. Do not expose to direct, indirect or imagined sunlight. The cake is a lie.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2010, 12:38:51 am »
disclaimer: I endorse, advise or otherwise encourage the act of murder. If you want to murder someone, seek professionals or go stand in the corner until you feel like a normal person again. "Normal" may vary from person to person. Results may vary. Hand wash only. Do not expose to direct, indirect or imagined sunlight. The cake is not a lie.

fixed!

I took your words and placed them out of context, in a manner which will distort your views in a hurtful manner.

Can I be a politician now!? :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 12:40:32 am by Chronologix »

Offline Danton

• Chaos Incarnate
« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2010, 11:20:28 am »
disclaimer: I endorse, advise or otherwise encourage the act of murder. If you want to murder someone, seek professionals or go stand in the corner until you feel like a normal person again. "Normal" may vary from person to person. Results may vary. Hand wash only. Do not expose to direct, indirect or imagined sunlight. The cake is not a lie.

fixed!

I took your words and placed them out of context, in a manner which will distort your views in a hurtful manner.

Can I be a politician now!? :)
i can haz politix in mai nu masu plox?