Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 150695 times)

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2010, 07:07:15 am »
I love how the new kids just breeze past me as if nothing happened. Maybe I'm just old news..

OT: I had a few tidbits from Dezo and Gaijin, namely that preorders will be available relatively soon, and the epic uber fan pack that Dezo is slaving his ass off on..

Considering those events of yore were about over 9000 years ago in Internet Time, that is no surprise.

Also, "epic uber fan pack" sounds fscking incredible!

Most probably going to include a poster, although word from Dezo is that for signed things you have to go to a gig, so unfortunately said poster won't be signed. As for other epic uber fan things, I spoke to him about the possibility of a Trinity guitar pick, and it wasn't sounding hopeful. Any guitar pick manufacturers that print custom icons are either rubbish or too expensive. Dezo did say there is a possibility that they may choose not to profit on the epic uber fan pack, that they may include many random things at a cost to them but with an affordable price for us, the fans.

I'll put money on a poster, a Trinity button, exclusive album art and one or two extra tracks being included. As for other stuffs, we'll just have to wait and see.

As for preorders, this is just speculation but judging by information gathered thus far, I'd say end of September to the start of October, with a release date within the first quarter of November.

Don't quote me on it. Complete speculation.

Trinity pick would be awesome...but depending on thickness may not see much use :P

And as awesome as it would be to get to a gig, or a release-party thing, how many people would head out there in Winter?

Offline Deep

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2010, 07:12:29 am »
Speaking of gigs, I did actually speak to Rob about gigging in the UK a while back - and seeing as this next album is going to be more of an international release there may be a possibility of some publicity gigs in the UK if Spinefarm decide to fund it. Here's hoping.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2010, 08:05:31 pm »
I would like some Gigs in sweden. I find it kinda sad that I live in the same country as MaSu yet have never been able to see them live. The problem is that they only play close to luleå, which is 1 250 km (about 14 hours by car) from Gothenburg (where I live)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2010, 08:28:26 pm »
I would like some Gigs in sweden. I find it kinda sad that I live in the same country as MaSu yet have never been able to see them live. The problem is that they only play close to luleå, which is 1 250 km (about 14 hours by car) from Gothenburg (where I live)

Yes, because Uppsala, Västerås, Stockholm and Jönköping are so incredibly close to Luleå.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2010, 08:33:29 pm »

Yes, because Uppsala, Västerås, Stockholm and Jönköping are so incredibly close to Luleå.

Yes, they moved them up yesterday, didn't you notice?
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2010, 09:51:45 pm »
They played in jönköping 4 years ago, and there was a minimum age of 18. ( I was 17). Stockholm is still almost 500km from here, I was hoping they would come to somewhere close to Gothenburg

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2010, 12:26:13 am »
They played in jönköping 4 years ago, and there was a minimum age of 18. ( I was 17). Stockholm is still almost 500km from here, I was hoping they would come to somewhere close to Gothenburg

It's a 3 hour trainride, you lazy bugger.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Gazus

• Trackers @t Work
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2010, 08:30:04 pm »
Actually, a gig in Paris would be pretty awesome.
Who cares about Sweden ?
OMFG LEGO Machinae !

klegak age at 18 isthe shit poh oh oah happy newyear

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2010, 09:05:11 pm »
Well okay, If they could get a gig near stockholm I would go. I still want them to come closer to Gothenburg so I can bring all my MaSu loving friends :)

It's a 3 hour trainride, you lazy bugger.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 01:13:59 am »
From Roberts Facebook:

"Man... I'm sitting here, putting the final touches to our new song "Shinigami", and it's like I'm almost jizzing in my pants from the epic fscking awesome that is this song. You guys are going to be blown away. Blown. Away. Fsck."

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2010, 01:16:11 am »
From Roberts Facebook:

"Man... I'm sitting here, putting the final touches to our new song "Shinigami", and it's like I'm almost jizzing in my pants from the epic fscking awesome that is this song. You guys are going to be blown away. Blown. Away. Fsck."

Bugger, beat me to it!

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2010, 01:26:30 am »
"There is beauty in fire when all lights are out."

Shinigami is pr0n.... just pr0n.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 03:12:11 am »
Shinigami... ah nice. I just wonder what kind of Shinigami, 'cause my thoughts always jump to Bleach and/or Death Note.  ::)

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 01:46:09 pm »
So.... from Facebook / Twitter:

I've been mixing and polishing the album every night for weeks now, and now Jonne says I'm done. Good to know. :) You guyzes are going to be completely blown away. And you'll be all like "gief ablum, plix" and I'll be all like \m/. Yeh. // gaz

Considering a sticker for the album. "Be adviced, do not attempt to plow through this massive piece of epicnicity in one sitting. You will go insane."

We'll announce an official release date next week (need to make it through the mastering process before the date is final). // gaz

Offline Amdor

• Redemption is yours!
    • Last.fm
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 02:08:34 pm »
So.... from Facebook / Twitter:

I do not check FB regularly and do not use Twitter at all, so now I'm overwhelmed by the awesomeness.

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
-----------------------------------------------------------
<dezo> Let's not do anymore albums?
<gazosx> awesome idea