Author Topic: Dance Dance Revolution  (Read 11672 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
Re:Dance Dance Revolution
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2003, 06:44:05 pm »
Hey, what does that fancy dance ...uhh... controller. cost?  Would be fun to try it out, if it is not too expensive.

20 bucks here in the US.. even for the official pad.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Spunky

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2003, 09:36:45 pm »
www.stepmania.com

This is ddr for your keyboard, GET IT!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2003, 02:45:54 am »
Oh, here's a quick Beatmani question.  Is the "Lord of the drums" a Beatmani game?

I do want to play that one so badly as I've a love of Japanese culture and the game involves beating a Taiko drum in time to the rythim.  Taiko drums, for those that don't know, are a traditional japanese insturment..  Literally translated, if memory serves, the name means 'Big drums"  :)

I've been fortunate that our "Sister city" in Japan has sent people over to preform... they're really powerful and intense insturments...
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β