Author Topic: Woo, it's over!  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
Woo, it's over!
« on: May 09, 2010, 10:56:54 am »
So, i had an exchange program between my school in Liperi, Finland and Büchen, German. We had a very fun week in Germany almost a half year ago, and then the germans came here for this week. After this, i want to ask, that have YOU had samekind of things?
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
Re: Woo, it's over!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 01:21:05 pm »
My school had an exchange program with Turkish peeps und ze Hungarians. I did not participate, because I'm too in love right now to leave my girlfriend for three months.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 06:21:35 pm »
When I was in high school (that's age 16/17) we had an exchange with Marrakech, Morocco. So my class French went there for a week, but the Morocco kids never visited us. That's more than a year ago, I'm not at the university, so don't think to ever see them again. :p
Oh, and I don't think my school will ever do another exchange with Morocco, I think 80% of my class was sick for at least one day. Bad food / water.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 03:57:20 am »
When I was in high school (that's age 16/17) we had an exchange with Marrakech, Morocco. So my class French went there for a week, but the Morocco kids never visited us. That's more than a year ago, I'm not at the university, so don't think to ever see them again. :p
Oh, and I don't think my school will ever do another exchange with Morocco, I think 80% of my class was sick for at least one day. Bad food / water.
Well it seems to me the whole god damn country is visiting permanently as for the last ten years

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 03:49:28 pm »
Indeed they are.