Music > Music Discussion

New Pendulum album release soon!!!!

(1/5) > >>

Wheim:
As you might or might not know, and might or might not care about, a new album from Pendulum, Immersion, will soon be released, and they have let out some previews  ;D

Here's one of the new singles, named Watercolor. Not quite the DnB they used to be, but i still think this is an amazing song!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPB7uzKuh4[/youtube]

Theres also other videos lying around on youtube, or you can check out their myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/pendulum , where they also have a couple of songs up for listening. (lol, almost looks like im advertising for them xd)

I don't know about you guys, but based on what I have heard so far I can't wait for the new album to be released!!

MashedByMachines:
Looking forward to it, I hope they continue in the style of In Silico  :)

yas‮:
In Silico was crap. Really. It was a good drum'n'bass group. Hold Your Colour was just awesome, I'm still listening to it almost every day. But since they've changed their way to incorporate more wobbly sounds, more faggy vocoded vocals and same drum pattern in almost every song, I'm very skeptic.

Wheim:

--- Quote from: yasiekk on April 10, 2010, 04:26:43 pm ---In Silico was crap. Really. It was a good drum'n'bass group. Hold Your Colour was just awesome, I'm still listening to it almost every day. But since they've changed their way to incorporate more wobbly sounds, more faggy vocoded vocals and same drum pattern in almost every song, I'm very skeptic.

--- End quote ---

I can agree with you.. somewhat. Pendulum is not really DnB anymore, which they used to be, but personally I don't really mind this change. I mean, I totally loved their old stuff, and got hooked with Hold Your Colour, but their newer stuff is closer to my taste of music. They are not only DnB anymore, they are more diverse than ever.

Edit:
And it also looks like theres gonna be some proper dnb on Immersion aswell, check out Ransom over at youtube. If you can handle that damn annyoing mc, that is.

yas‮:
Yeah, it's good for first minute or two, then there's wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wooooobbbleeeeeee wobble wobble wobble wobbly wobbly wob.

First album had some really deep chilled out tracks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version