General > General

Wannabe Artist

(1/23) > >>

Chronologix:
OK...so I usually make signatures, but I thought I would expand my horizons a bit and I bought myself a Wacom tablet a few days ago. And have been messing around with it everyday so far.

the First thing i created in photoshop using 100% my Wacom was this: and with Dezo's insight, I think it will be the FIRST Overworld signature for the song Skin.

But overall it was merely a test to see if I could create a landscape using only the default brushes and the tablet. But it was a success and a failure. Success in the sense that I created a landscape (yay), but a failure in the sense that I made it on a tiny canvas and doesn't prove i can make anything worthwhile (boo).

SO, this is my second landscape attempt!

It needs finer details, and the river looks fonky, but I doubt I will return and fix those issues (it was just another test afterall)

And this is the tale of the Wannabe Artist! :p

dezo:
Continue the tale m8 and get some great inspiration from the GW2 art!
omg I wants the artbook btw

Chronologix:

--- Quote from: dezo on October 03, 2009, 12:37:40 am ---Continue the tale m8 and get some great inspiration from the GW2 art!
omg I wants the artbook btw

--- End quote ---

it is for sale, but they tack on a $28 shipping fee for Europe -.-

also adding something i used for testing light directions: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Chronologix/range.gif

LymphoCite_T:
sorrz in advance, but i think you should practice a bit more.
quite nice, but not perfect yet.

yas‮:

I consider you a good artist, cause your test images are much, much better than anything i've ever drawn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version