Author Topic: The mutant chronicles  (Read 5030 times)

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
Re: The mutant chronicles
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 12:33:31 am »
I play a really epic campaign atm with a few friends that has lots of inspiration from Kult.
The system is home made and we are atm beta testing the system basis for commercial release (gurp style).
If (or when) our awesome GM release the system I'll write down the history of the campaign from my characters perspective and I can promise you that you'll have a good time reading it because of the epic feel of the campaign.

When i swing by, maybe we can nerd up properly and talk RPGs, watch nerdy movies and have whiskey. ;)

/jealous
@Gaijin: Ofc. Just get your ass here and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye =)

@Volvo: Don't get jealous, get your ass here!

Let's do Dead Snow 1080p!
I'll save it for that occasion.
Oh and if you come by somewhat early we can "Glo lite startrek" just for the sake of g33king,

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 07:37:19 pm »
i saw the star trek movie and thought it was awesome

..   :/

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 09:05:06 pm »
i saw the star trek movie and thought it was awesome

..   :/

Yeah, it was.
Deserves to be seen again.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 11:18:53 pm »
I play a really epic campaign atm with a few friends that has lots of inspiration from Kult.
The system is home made and we are atm beta testing the system basis for commercial release (gurp style).
If (or when) our awesome GM release the system I'll write down the history of the campaign from my characters perspective and I can promise you that you'll have a good time reading it because of the epic feel of the campaign.

When i swing by, maybe we can nerd up properly and talk RPGs, watch nerdy movies and have whiskey. ;)

/jealous
@Gaijin: Ofc. Just get your ass here and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye =)

Oh and if you come by somewhat early we can "Glo lite startrek" just for the sake of g33king,

Oh I'll definitely come back and visit you guys again :) it'll just take a certain amount of planning, time and money, the last two of which I have less than plenty of at the moment. (damn school + work... and paintball is eating a considerable chunk of my budget)
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 04:38:34 am »

/jealous

Oh I'll definitely come back and visit you guys again :) it'll just take a certain amount of planning, time and money, the last two of which I have less than plenty of at the moment. (damn school + work... and paintball is eating a considerable chunk of my budget)

Paintball is fan-fsking-tastic!

So I guess, since this is a terrible movie I don't need to look into it at all...but now I want to hear Dezo's campaign premise and play a game :/

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 05:01:31 am »
Right now I'm planning an assault on a Cenobite stronghold by using portal magic.
I can't really describe the epicness of the campaign without telling it from the start.
It all began a long time (irl time) ago in a modern day world and well, let's say a series of poor choices led to a (series of) disaster(s) for the whole world both worlds.
I say Cenobite because then you'll recognize the power of the opposing team.
They look more like wraith from SG Atlantis.