General > Random

<< < (2/16) > >>

bldmess_vaultboy:
everyone says that the stranger planet gonna visit us in 2012.
the name is Nibiru.
it will come pretty close that time so we will see it as bright as moon.
someone even says that the atlants will come for us)
MASU gonna fly away from earth D:

megadokyo:
Yes I believe the world will end in 2012.

Happy now?

Annie:

--- Quote from: megådokyo on August 21, 2009, 09:55:35 pm ---Yes I believe the world will end in 2012.

Happy now?

--- End quote ---

Good excuse to get wasted and buy some hookers, right? RIGHT?!

harvey danger:

--- Quote from: WereVolvo on August 21, 2009, 05:18:29 pm ---... whut?

Oh, the mayan calendar shit. Meh. The mayan calendar just ends that day, it doesn't mention any prophecies about the end of the world or stuff like that (except for one possible vague reference). And even if it did? So what? The world is full of crackpot theories about when the world will end - always have been, and always will. None have (obviously) been proven correct so far :P

--- End quote ---

Well, people also cite "Merlin," Nostradamus, The Bible and the I Ching as references. However, in most cases the ways they arrived at the date are so convoluted that by the point they find anything they really were just looking for anything to support their ideas.

I myself think it's just a stupid idea like the Y2K theory. Besides... the world can't end before we have cybernetic bodies like Ghost In The Shell. :( That would make me sad.

megadokyo:

--- Quote from: Annie on August 21, 2009, 10:22:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: megådokyo on August 21, 2009, 09:55:35 pm ---Yes I believe the world will end in 2012.

Happy now?

--- End quote ---

Good excuse to get wasted and buy some hookers, right? RIGHT?!

--- End quote ---

You're buying.

You dig girl on girl on MDX action, roite?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version