Author Topic: List of instrumental tracks  (Read 15487 times)

Offline noregsson

List of instrumental tracks
« on: August 10, 2009, 10:21:23 am »
Hey all,

just wondering if anyone could be bothered posting/linking me to a list of all the Supremacy songs that are little to non-vocal?

Would check myself, but won't have my discography at hand for some time yet =S

thxu^^

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
Re: List of instrumental tracks
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 01:04:45 pm »
DXM: machinae prime

REDEEMER: cavern of lost time, (NOT non-vocal somehow but...) prelude to empire

OVERWORLD: mhmm...

PROMO:
Anthem apo
teh Great gianna sisterz
(almost non-vocal) Hybrid
Sid Evo
Trinity
Apex ultima
(almost non-vocal) bouff
(Vin D vocal) cryosleep
Loot burn rape kill repeat (x4 :P)
Multiball
Steve B. 's quest
Bionic Commando theme

Jets'n'Guns Soundtrack
WHOLE EXCEPT HERO

Others:

Bionic commando area 8 second part
metallica - ain't that leet?
Hero (instrumental)
chuck rock
derelict
smooth (mp3 and xm)
bouff XM

{
EDIT:WHATEVAH...
}

One Winged Angel
Theme of Laura

(HUBNESTER):
JNG GOLD SONGS, e.g. samurai soul hunters
[more instrumental music of hubnester here]

... and prolly many more. (here only songs i have)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:52:45 pm by LymphoCite_T »
:):):)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 03:46:49 pm »
There is also a non vocal track of hero i believe.
And Fury has no vocals as well, the non-album version that is

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 04:22:48 pm »
All songs exist as betas without vocals before the song is officially released.
Please refrain from speaking about betas.

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 04:38:45 pm »
There is also a non vocal track of hero i believe.
Hero (instrumental) has prolly no vocals i think :P
metallica - ain't that leet?
Hero (instrumental)
chuck rock

Quote from: dezo
Please refrain from speaking about betas

NO PR0N
NO SHOCKLINX
NO WAREZ
NO BETAS? :P
[no talking about steve ;D ;D ;D]

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 05:53:31 pm »
Yep that about covers it, glad that's cleared up!

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 07:05:52 pm »
???
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 08:53:48 pm »
I don't want to see another post about Machinae Supremacy beta songs on this forum. Obviously we can't stop you from distributing these files, but they are unfinished songs that were never supposed to be heard by anyone. I've ignored this for a long time seeing as we don't really want to meddle in the fans' affairs, but seriously, the beta shit and "i have more files than you" thing is getting out of hand.

I'll try to explain this so that you can see it from my point of view.

We don't ask for much. We don't even ask that you buy our music. We support filesharing and we care more about our music being heard than it being bought or sold. But we do ask that what you distribute is complete works and not something less-than-finished.

Someone might say "but the beta is better because it has no vocals", or something like that... Thank you. Fuck you, too.

We get that you think it's neat to find something like that and maybe comparing, etc. But it offends us, to be honest. We don't like it, and it makes this entire musicmaking thing less fun. It's like an itch that annoys and frustrates. And I don't want new fans who discover these forums to be distracted by this crap. Let people care about the real songs before they get file-mania and beta-craze fucked into their mouths.

But the betas are out there. Sure, too late. And it's not the end of the world, I know. But we can chose to disqualify that subject on this, our OFFICIAL forum. And this is what I'm doing now. I've instructed the moderators to remove posts about betas and such from now on. I'm sorry for the room 101-session, people. But it's the first and likely the only time I'll ever do this.

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 10:06:27 pm »
We get that you think it's neat to find something like that and maybe comparing, etc. But it offends us, to be honest. We don't like it, and it makes this entire musicmaking thing less fun. It's like an itch that annoys and frustrates. And I don't want new fans who discover these forums to be distracted by this crap. Let people care about the real songs before they get file-mania and beta-craze fucked into their mouths.

it offends me a bit, but dev damn it. i just want more sid.

Someone might say "but the beta is better because it has no vocals", or something like that... Thank you. Fuck you, too.

some ppl have bad days sometimes, and they want NO VOCALS. nothing personal (sometimes i think that gazz is too sensitive about his voice [damn why? metal needs some chaotic voice to not be powerballlessmetal. Bruce, James and Dave have way worse vocals than Gazz]).
so don't fuck me so suddenly, Rob.

[i had no occassion to write it before bcuz that topic was lock'd]
[uh, i feel way better now]

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »
I doubt it's about the voice, man. If I were to place my vote, I'd say that it's about as fun for the band to hear that people like their unfinished and unpolished work  better than the final stuff as it is havin' their balls kicked repeatedly ;P

Strange sentance, but.. there ya have it.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline dezo

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 12:00:32 am »
As I remember it there was some major whining about betas on forum and ircs back in those days.
Some ppl got a hold of a beta with like just a sid and drums and thought it was kinda kewl.
When the band later released the song with guitars and stuff you couldn't hear the sid that well (obviously) and then ofc in troo intarnet fashion some whiny bitch started complaining to Gaz about shit being better with just sid.

A beta should be treated as a beta. (is that really news?) and as you all know betas usually suck =)
If someone by any chance think that something in one of our songs should be made different, just make a cover and play it the way you want it to sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8yEO0dC_6Y

and for just sid I got some really awesome recommendations also:
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/c64/
http://www.ccs64.com/

Offline noregsson

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:24 am »
Err ... Ok then.

First off; thanks for the help.

Second off; betas? Unfinished tracks? I find it funny that I didn't know about this, even tho I've been a fan since those good old days (yeh that's RIGHT I knew Machinae before they got famous, in your face laaaawl ... =/ ). Would it be taken amiss if I got hold of those tracks because I'm generally interested in music and making of such audolisciousness?

Third; ... I forgot what point I was going to make, because it's almost 2am and I've had a rough weekend. I think it had something to do with all songs existing as non-singy betas before release. This, of course, not what I was interested in. Was referring to official releases, site and label.

Fourth: Needs more sid, kthx.

Now, insert generic fanboy message here!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:14 am »
So pretty much you have a list of tracks there already!
Try to get your hands on the full discography and you will surely find out the corresponding instrumental tracks.

For future reference, http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/downloads.php

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 04:28:29 pm »
Cause you´re all talking about this I want to share my opinion.
When I want to hear a beta or whatever, it´s not because I don´t like the vocals, it´s because i´m curious how the song was before it was finished.

I really understand the opinion of the band. And it´s really not cool that this betas are around.
Just imagine someone who never heard masu before hears a beta and thinks this sucks just because there is some unfinished stuff on the internet.

Btw: "Someone might say "but the beta is better because it has no vocals", or something like that... Thank you. Fuck you, too."

LMAO that made my day!

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 09:57:47 pm »
I really understand the opinion of the band. And it´s really not cool that this betas are around.
Just imagine someone who never heard masu before hears a beta and thinks this sucks just because there is some unfinished stuff on the internet.

Indeed. A new listener being given a beta by somebody is akin to doing a presentation for work or school and having the unfinished version given to your boss/teacher without your knowledge. They may or may not like it, but in the end they don't get to see how you really want it to look and the amount of work you've really put into it, so it's misrepresenting you.

My advice: don't go behind the band's back to get their music and just trust them. :P
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.