Author Topic: mump said it would be so  (Read 9585 times)

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
Re: mump said it would be so
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 01:27:10 am »
I just found the wiki of my hometown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuenen

Pretty interesting, a tank got wasted here

I live in the town called Biervliet, which could be translated to...

Beer channel. :D

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 10:46:22 am »
Know what else is interesting?

Vaginas.

*high five*
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 12:09:05 pm »
Vaginas are fairly interesting, that's true. To be honest I've encountered dilemma considering vaginas. Around two months ago I begun to explore this thing extensively. I've tried to search for someone who could stay with me but somehow I ended up to be serialdater. I don't mind that, on the other hand. It's very interesting to get to know women and have experience in sex as well as side-effect. But it went as I feared and thought ; in the end it's a path that leads to nowhere. I've not yet meet my match - not even when it comes to sexuality - but I start to get haunted by a history already... And it's not a proper history even! While being with someone I have to focus so I say the right name and certain woman just keep on haunting me. It feels like I'm warming on matchsticks' flames after I've tasted volcano. In few crazy days she rocked my heart and no woman taste quite the same after her. It's fun alright but... It's not just the same. And vagina... It's only vagina. Don't get me wrong, it's good thing, a very good thing. But I've found out someone who is even more interesting and earthshaking than random vagina... Or atleast I hope so. Future is uncertain but I embrace whatever it brings to my way.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 05:02:51 pm »
We Need Some Vagina Replacement!

(Scrubs)
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 10:25:32 pm »
Vaginas are fairly interesting, that's true. To be honest I've encountered dilemma considering vaginas. Around two months ago I begun to explore this thing extensively. I've tried to search for someone who could stay with me but somehow I ended up to be serialdater. I don't mind that, on the other hand. It's very interesting to get to know women and have experience in sex as well as side-effect. But it went as I feared and thought ; in the end it's a path that leads to nowhere. I've not yet meet my match - not even when it comes to sexuality - but I start to get haunted by a history already... And it's not a proper history even! While being with someone I have to focus so I say the right name and certain woman just keep on haunting me. It feels like I'm warming on matchsticks' flames after I've tasted volcano. In few crazy days she rocked my heart and no woman taste quite the same after her. It's fun alright but... It's not just the same. And vagina... It's only vagina. Don't get me wrong, it's good thing, a very good thing. But I've found out someone who is even more interesting and earthshaking than random vagina... Or atleast I hope so. Future is uncertain but I embrace whatever it brings to my way.

I realize my 'advice' has little or no place to be here, but, I tend to find good things when I'm not even looking. You'd be surprised what can pop out of nowhere when you think you don't have a chance. TAKE IT SLOW, MAN. JUST HANG OUT WITH SOME GUYS, DRINK A COUPLE OF BEERS... experiment with your fellow men, take pictures, send them to me, etc.

And Ryan: Vaginas are disgusting, not interesting! Small, large, shaved, hairy. They are little pink penis pocket monsters, and I hate them.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 02:43:17 am »
And Ryan: Vaginas are disgusting, not interesting! Small, large, shaved, hairy. They are little pink penis pocket monsters, and I hate them.
So, guys like filth.
That isn't new ;)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 10:48:44 am »
So, guys like filth.
That isn't new ;)

It depends on what kind of filth.

Social taboo filth = good.

Yeast infection bergina = bad.

Yes, I just said "bergina".
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 01:21:56 pm »
It depends on what kind of filth.

Social taboo filth = good.

Yeast infection bergina = bad.

Yes, I just said "bergina".

yah, you pwndeded it!

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 06:52:30 pm »
Let's make a MaSu song about filth and vaginas.  >:D
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 07:10:22 pm »

So you're the new drummer?

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 10:40:15 pm »

So you're the new drummer?

what do you mean by 'drummer'?  :P ;D
:):):)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2009, 01:29:31 am »
take pictures, send them to me, etc.
Actually I took some nude photos of myself and published them. So far several hundred people have seen them, quite many have liked them and given positive comments and I have got some offers for sex too... Out of them one is from man and one is from gay couple. Nice. Also yes, I know it sounds stupid and crazy but that's only because I'm stupid and mad.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:39:45 am by Gravehill »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2009, 09:29:34 am »
Dude, why should i be the new drummer? I would certainly destroy the instrument after 10 seconds.

''Why make music if there's enough to listen to?'' - Power Unlimited