The Band > Band Discussion

MachinaeShop

<< < (32/33) > >>

WilllemNL:
OK, thnx!

Zephyris:
... There we go.

And now to figure out what the hell to do with a satchel/man purse, a wrisband and also where to purchase two frames for ze posters.
The happy (but poor) man sure have some problems now - awesome shit!

Aeon:
The wristband!...

Wait, are the old shirts gone? Well, good thing I got the one I wanted last year then, I guess...

The new shirts are fine, too. Though about the "generation online" one... I don't know, it feels like there's too much going on on it for my taste. Otherwise it's kinda cool. I also wish it was focused more on The Greatest Show on Earth somehow. For me, "the Greatest Show on Earth is right here on the net / and we are a part of it" is more powerful than any of the lines from Force Feedback.

Also, hang on a sec... You can't buy Deus ex Machinae anymore? So that's why you can download it now from the website...? I thought I missed something in the news.

Wanderer:
I just got my order in the mail today. Both redeemer and overworld -posters and daaaaaaamn they look sweeeeeeet  8)  They are gonna wait in the tube untill I can get some frames for them and then they are gonna be making my walls just that much more elite

oddfellow:
Any estimation on when the logo shirts XL can be ordered again? I want to wear them on the open air festivals in July/August and my skin on the upper arms is too pale to wear the sleeveless ones ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version