Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 8576 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Hi!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 08:38:02 pm »
New blood! >:D
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Stubbsy

• T'is the creepy risk kitty
    • Stubbsy on Last.fm
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 10:33:23 pm »
Thanks for all the welcomes guys, it's appreciated!  :)

yes well we've tried getting them to come UK turf for a while but it's easier said than done, they will eventually, i hope, if not, im flying out to see them :)

I thought as much, but we're looking for a much more cohesive effort. Rather than random fans in a crowd shouting "come to England!", perhaps a Facebook group with regional officers appointed, who collectively can cover the major cities that are likely tour destinations for the band. At first we're just talking promotion - stickers, posters, fliers and the like, as well as trying to get the music played on local radios and metal clubs. In the long-run, venue hunting!  >:D

And yeah, to echo Lydia - fly your ass out and see them!!

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:30 pm »
This is a good idea, but i imagine the band also need to be willing to put their efforts into getting here, though i believe writing the next album is their main goal atm :) which is totally admirable.

I'm a musician.. not a messiah :( make a thread about it, spread the word for support and see who heeds teh call. Facebook movement would be a gd idea, enough people on it.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 12:55:08 am »
Good to see MaSu's fanbase ever growing, welcome aboard fellow English people!
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Clam

• My Last FM profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 04:06:07 pm »
This is a good idea, but i imagine the band also need to be willing to put their efforts into getting here, though i believe writing the next album is their main goal atm :) which is totally admirable.

We're not (hopefully) being naive - we know that now the finland tour is over their main goal is to get this new album made (EXCITEMENT!) We're talking about getting the word out, getting MaSu known and getting a big enough fan base that in 18 months time or whenever the album is sorted we can be at the stage where we can harass venues etc for them and smooth the way for them to actually tour the UK. It's not going to be a short-term thing, but if enough people from around the country can give us a hand it's totally doable!

From what i gathered the band are up for a UK tour, in fact I believe Dezo said "get us a stage and we'll come play."  ;D

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 01:44:05 am »
Im diggin those happy pills gravey is gripping so tightly, SHARE SOME PILLS MANNNN

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 02:05:33 am »
No... not like that! Like this

Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 03:18:21 pm »
Mmmyes. she has a vampire mouth