Author Topic: My Guitar Pro Tablatures (Contained Within)  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Poisoned

• Go Panda Go!
    • GraveZero
My Guitar Pro Tablatures (Contained Within)
« on: April 18, 2004, 01:51:01 am »
Taking what everyone has posted on the forum in ASCII tabs and otherwise, i'm trying to compile as much of it as I can to make the Guitar Pro tablatures.

First tablature i've done is Attack (posted by robert); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES as best I could, and added a bassline. The problem was that the second guitar he gave didn't synch up at all with the first guitar, I must not be able to read ASCII tabs as well as I thought I could...

Update: 8:39PM -EST- Saturday 4/17/2004
Added "Bouff" based on the tablatures given in the Bouff thread, plus I made small modifications to the bass part and the guitar parts to make it fit, sounds amazing! Only goes up until the riff just before the solo. Since i'm no good at listening by ear, all I can do is compile everyone else's tabs.

Anyhow they are all hosted on my friend's webspace and will be updated as regularly as they are done so enjoy:

--MY APOLIGIES BUT THE URL IS DOWN, OHNOEZ.COM IS CHANGING SERVERS, IF YOU WANT THEM POST A MESSAGE OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU--
http://www.ohnoez.com/prex

p.s. I keep my avatar on the website too :P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 11:00:22 pm by Poisoned »

Grave Zero, coming atcha.

Offline Poisoned

• Go Panda Go!
    • GraveZero
Re:My Guitar Pro Tablatures (Contained Within)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 08:56:12 pm »
If you give me your email I guess I can send them to you. They are good, just vaguely unfinished most of them. I think Bouff is the closest to dune (missing the solo).

Grave Zero, coming atcha.