General > General

Make your own quote

(1/15) > >>

Gravehill:
I was just fooling around with some ideas and accidentally generated some quotes. Feel free to generate more.

Greatest kungfu skill is to learn how to kick his own buttocks. After that there's no need for exterior motivator.

Is the man harder than rock or rock harder than man? Who cares, winner is the one with the golden heart.

Gently flies the leaves of autumn in the wind until they covers the ground like a blanket. And like the late flower starting to ...  Read Morebloom amidst the fallen leaves I'm regenerating my inner strength and I will rise and bring the magic of summer to the heart of winter.

So is said : the river flows. Let your inner kungfu flow like a river and surf on top of that over the hardships of life.

Hard man can win his battle with kick. True warrior can win his battle with fist. Hero will win his battle with smile.

Smeagol:
Fact: Alcohol makes me magic

Jack Lupino:

--- Quote from: Not Fiindil At All on October 29, 2008, 02:28:53 am ---Fact: Alcohol makes me magic

--- End quote ---
Drinking makes me magic. Fact.
That always puts a smile on my face.. well, a manical grin so to speak..

here goes mine.

You just have to go... a little crazy. And then, suddenly, it all makes sense, and everything you do turns to gold.

Smeagol:

--- Quote from: Jack Lupino on October 29, 2008, 04:25:34 am ---
--- Quote from: Not Fiindil At All on October 29, 2008, 02:28:53 am ---Fact: Alcohol makes me magic

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I trust you to get to phrasing more right than I did.

Jack Lupino:

--- Quote from: Not Fiindil At All on October 29, 2008, 04:39:07 am ---
--- Quote from: Jack Lupino on October 29, 2008, 04:25:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I trust you to get to phrasing more right than I did.

--- End quote ---
Hey, its your own words. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version