Author Topic: Good morning san diego, I'm MDX  (Read 22589 times)

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
Good morning san diego, I'm MDX
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:11:56 pm »
Yeah well i was informed that word was spreading that it was becoming more obvious so i got re-instated as a moderator and i am officially back, though.. i have been back for a while, as you will have noticed. I suppose i ought to explain myself, so this is for the people who do agree with that statement.

Few months back, my grandad fell very ill with cancer, just before the summer holidays, and we nearly lost him, then the operation was delayed because he got MRSA, and we had to keep him at home and treat his infections and sickness until he was fit enough to get his operation. This was the entire summer, and the stress of it was unbearable. Watching my father cry at the thought he was going to lose HIS father, was something i never could prepare myself for. My family was on emotional meltdown, and everything around me i just dropped, and focused on that.

Then, the worst happened, beyond my grandads cancer, my auntie, got ill with pnuemonia: she got a terrible lung infection and we were almost certain she was not going to make it, it became that bad. She was admitted into hospital over night and was there for nearly a month, along side this my grandad was also back in hospital.
So my summer was that, taking care of my family and focusing on some of the most emotionally trying segments of my life to date. I didn't really leave the forums for the reasons i said, i just couldn't bare to explain it at the time.

I came back, a while back, you can check my member since on this account as i can't be bothered, and i decided to just lay low and not hide that i was MDX but not reveal it either, i am sorry if i have annoyed anybody with this, i wasn't trying to fool you into thinking i was somebody else, otherwise i would never have been found out by the mod team about a week into registering.

I quite enjoyed the experience but i wasn't really trying to experiment, i just wanted to have a bit of peace and quiet for a while, but i still missed the forums so i came back for that. Just not the whole package, but things have sped up now and i am better to reveal this than later i guess, i was going to go away for a while again and pop back at christmas, but what the hey.

I'm back. So hi and stuff. Hope that clears everything up.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
Re: Good morning san diego, I'm MDX
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 02:16:00 pm »
Well then, let me welcome you back (once more), old friend - this time officially. Have a complimentary heap of Love Butter CookiesTM.

Also, score another one for my "They Always Return!" theory.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Lysix

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:27 pm »
Welcome back, cool kid

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 04:26:19 pm »
I found it quite amusing, the way you constantly leaked info about your true identity.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 04:39:16 pm »
Hahahaaa... Some people's personality just surrounds everything they do and say, even when they just write stuff. Being Mooka Wabbit is extremely difficult impossible to hide or cover :)

Anyway welcome back officially!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Smeagol

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 05:37:48 pm »
I liked wildly guessing at your real identity  :(

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 05:45:03 pm »
This is good, as I never understood the reason you gave us.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 06:52:55 pm »
I had no idea...
Well I would've never thought MDX could bash me that heavily in the hotseat thread. Granted, I hardly know you, it's just my imagination about you which got destroyed.
Nevermind that. Welcome back.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 09:33:50 pm »
Welcome back, Mega. I for one am glad that you were able to do this... I actually felt sad at the possibility that you didn't want us to know it was you. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope things go better for you, at least for a while. We missed you.

:)

/corny
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 01:51:23 am »
@Aeon: i bashed you? Don't recall that!

Well i am glad for the warm welcome back, thanks futilite and harvey and fiindil and gravey and candybad and lysander and the talhoffer, you're all very kind, and torp and rad and dezo and refic who welcomed me back more than once already so yes <3 <3 to you all, it ain't off topic so i am gonna let this one fizzle into the background. Let's get moving.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 02:33:48 am »
@Aeon: i bashed you? Don't recall that!
I might had have something to do with that

8)

WB

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 03:18:27 pm »
Hey man.

And, oh I love the avatar  :D.

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 03:24:20 pm »
Likfisken <3 How are you buddy? Loving all the new work on your myspace, you landed a game soundtrack yet? I could see you easily demolishing anything that's thrown at you at this stage :) Your tracks are of an incredible standard.

And yes, i love the avatar too, wrrruffff!!

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 05:04:39 pm »
Likfisken <3 How are you buddy? Loving all the new work on your myspace, you landed a game soundtrack yet? I could see you easily demolishing anything that's thrown at you at this stage :) Your tracks are of an incredible standard.

And yes, i love the avatar too, wrrruffff!!

I am very very fine. Thanx  ;D.
Nope, no soundtrax made yet... Though I'd love to. I really should get my ass over to Tigsource or something and find someone to make some music for.

I still have a whole lot of other music in the making tho ::) (trying to explore the word outside metal and rock atm XD).
Thanx again.

I see a lot of people enjoying the IJI soundtrack (as I do) btw. You sould be really proud  ^-^.

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 05:11:24 pm »
Many say the top two tracks are Tor and Face to Face, and i agree with them, Face to Face is one immensely crisp song, i am proud, i hope i can call in favours with you in the future if the situation beckons one. And vice versa, you need my help in the future, always give me a shout ;)