Author Topic: Pics from Lulekalaset  (Read 9803 times)

Offline Erica

• Metal skunk girl
Re: Pics from Lulekalaset
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 07:07:23 pm »
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:59:30 pm by Erica »
The first girl ever been in the "rapelokal"

Offline lincer556

• Live for Machinae
    • ACE COMBAT PWNS!!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 07:42:15 pm »
Wow thanks Erica for those pictures!

Dude i feel like i'm back here
LINCER 556

tomas

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 08:25:15 pm »
Great pix!
The NSD-girl fails. It was awesome.
Read Kurirens article instead.

the nsd girl is an really fat and totally damage girl that have some "tryouts" for masu members but get slaps in her face all and all over again, so shes a little pissed @ us, still remembers shes only fat and reallt wanna have more kids..... nothing less...

and shes dont have a clue what she´s writing rock n roll, i dont think we never play it.... she only think that poe is rock an roll...... soo if she have one point that she wrote about us plz feel free to step forward, i think that we did a great job @ lulekalaset nothing less....

she tells in her blogg that shes wonder why many ppl write to her job and complain about the lulekalaset..... they have many many posts and ppl who have called them and ask what the are they doing.....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:30:08 pm by tomas »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 09:10:51 pm »
So you guys got a bad review? D/w about it, lol, its just 1 person at the time who writes stuff.

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 10:56:15 pm »
So you guys got a bad review? D/w about it, lol, its just 1 person at the time who writes stuff.

It wasn't really a review.
She thrashed me personally... and she didn't really write anything about the gig. It's more like she wasn't on the gig at all.
The funny and ironic thing bout this is that while she totally flamed me, the other local newspaper especially noted my onstage performance as superior and the bands performance as world class.
The third newspaper (local newspaper from one of luleås suburbs, piteå *casts resist flaming lvl XI*) noted Tompis performance as hail mary!

... sooo, I guess we all did a fsking awesome gig but we had a bit of bad luck with the sound. And ofc I'll never be rock an roll. I'm troo Metal and evil!