Author Topic: Bare-bones News site?  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Bare-bones News site?
« on: June 09, 2008, 03:34:31 am »
I'd like to find a good news site that reports the news to me, preferably as unbiased and purely factual, and, well, bare bones. Give me a short and condenced answer to the Five W's (and the H, too), and nothing more, thankyouverymuch.

I have no problems with the site using some photos and videos when appropriate, but a site that refrains from using these when it wouldn't add to the article would be better.

So, anyone know of such a site?
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Lysix

Re: Bare-bones News site?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 03:57:01 am »
i know it's a stupid suggestion, but bbc.co.uk isn't too bad. but then idk what sort of news you want.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Bare-bones News site?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 04:06:40 am »
I'd like to find a good news site that reports the news to me, preferably as unbiased and purely factual, and, well, bare bones. Give me a short and condenced answer to the Five W's (and the H, too), and nothing more, thankyouverymuch.

I have no problems with the site using some photos and videos when appropriate, but a site that refrains from using these when it wouldn't add to the article would be better.

So, anyone know of such a site?

Too bad you don't speak dutch.
www.geenstijl.nl  ( means " no style ") got every thing covered. dude.
Anyway. umm. english huh.
Nope. dont know any.