Author Topic: IJI Progress Thread - Soundtrack Complete  (Read 27097 times)

MDX

Re: [Official] IJI - Game & Soundtrack Progress Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:24 am »
I took 3 cans later off my myspace because i'm redoing some elements of it, but i'll put it back up after, btw folks, i have one of few first dibs on a iji demo and my god its so much more improved from last time i played it, i made it to my first boss! Was great, and i am sure you will all enjoy the game.

Cool spiff, well i would just imagine you'd like the whole image of iji release at once including all audio elements, btw the sound fx are grreeeat!! Really awesome, kinda relieved you didn't ask me to do those, they seem so well done!

Thanks Lysander :)

MDX

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 03:08:04 am »
Updated with a new piece, please go check it out!

It's called "welcome to the party, pal" simply because i recorded myself at the beginning saying that and it worked well :)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 11:10:47 am »
Just listened to For Stroner Bones and Welcome To The Party Pal, and I have to say that I was blown away by both! Utterly epic. I must hear 3 Cans Later now.

MDX

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 12:22:40 am »
Your wish is granted, I uploaded 3 Cans Later, hopefully one of the final mixes of it, (EDIT: as it turns out, once i finally uploaded it i spotted a bunch of things that were not levelled right and thus sents me into a mini rage at myself :( but i will sort it out tomorrow i suppose, as it's easily done, but loading up the audio interface again and again has made me go a bit insane.. anyway back to what i was saying..) and also i uploaded a "Game Over" and "Level Cleared" Track, hope you guys enjoy them. I'll keep you posted on the further progression.

I have a 2 boss tracks to do, a special theme for a big character who appears in the game, and one more sector song. Then i should be done. So almost at the end of the road, positive feedback and encouragement from the forum would be most appreciated!! Love you all.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:57:33 am by megadökyo »

Offline Spiff

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 12:48:09 am »
Don't forget to mail me the songs, no matter if they're not polished, I need to hear and give feedback on the darkstroke/lightstrokes. My internet access is restricted to this really slow, crappy computer right now, so pulling them from my mailbox is so much easier than from MySpace. I'll see how the clear and gameover tracks fit in the game tomorrow. Also, I assume by the "special theme" you mean the Asha theme? I already have the Iosa theme, remember, if you don't wanna redo that too.

MDX

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 02:36:30 am »
Mail me this Iosa theme and i will mail you all i have by the end of tomorrow night, deal? :)

MDX

Re: IJI Progress Thread - Soundtrack Complete
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 01:20:15 pm »
I have completed the entire soundtrack and after i get home i will plan to upload a few more to my myspace, but i think i will save most of it to be released with the game. Just keeping you updated. 2 new songs on the myspace, "Make your Mind Up" and the extended final version of "Welcome to the Party, Pal"

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 02:08:43 pm »
Cool  ^-^

Like the new song uploaded... It's rly soft  O0.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 02:31:23 pm »
mmmm, chilled

Offline Spiff

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 01:33:35 am »
I heartily approve of the final soundtrack. O0 The game will likely see release in August, but I don't want to set a date before I've arranged with a certain powerful download mirror (yay personal contacts).

I'm glad MDX and Dan took the time and effort to produce it all, and I apologize to those who produced songs or concepts that were abandoned or I wound up never accepting into the game over the years, because I was unsure which direction the whole thing was going for the longest time. I hope I didn't hurt anyone down the road with my decisions, and I apologize once more.

Likfisken, check your PMs.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 03:49:47 pm »
Spiff made a trailer for this awsome looking game  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33mxD4FjD3w

Lysix

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 05:41:23 pm »
amaze. cant wait to try it out!

Offline Blackiris

• Class Alpha Mnemonicide
    • My Blog
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 05:46:19 pm »
Spiff made a trailer for this awsome looking game  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33mxD4FjD3w
Watched it in low-qual, then HQ...anwyay, wow, that's something I'd like to try  :)

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 11:21:05 pm »

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2008, 01:26:08 am »
goooood stuff!

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.