Author Topic: Which was the first song of masu you have ever listened¿?  (Read 4803 times)

Offline pefuskat

• ain't that l33t
Re: Which was the first song of masu you have ever listened¿?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 09:15:33 pm »
hybyd and bouff in In The Groove

Offline ZoidZilla

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 09:42:58 pm »
I found 'Giana Sisters' at RKO. It was long time in my C64 remix collection, until someone mentioned he listen to MaSU. I remembered the name, I thought it was just some arranger. Ha gave me a link to the MaSu-site. Now its my favorite band.

Offline Rox

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 12:50:15 am »
Apex Ultima, courtesy of Dance With Intensity. I probably got it from some homemade pack of songs from some Swedish forum. After that, I downloaded all the Sidologies and sort of slowly forgot about the band itself, just focusing on those songs. Some years later, a friend snatched my mp3 player while I was at his place one christmas and put TtLG, Player One, Rise and Ghost on it. I listened to them on my way home and fell in love.

Also, yay, first post. Remember my name; I'll show up in the Pics & Vids section with something nifty next week.

Offline GhostNinja

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 01:19:38 am »
The Great Giana Sisters thanks to a friend of mine that loved ITG.

MDX

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 02:19:09 am »
Ouch two pages later and we still haven't caught onto Lysanders subtle but obvious re-direction.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,2601.0.html

You guys can speak of the wonderous discover that is the beautiful machinae, im hopefully not being too pressing in suggesting this, just rather than repeating yourselves, lets get an old ball rolling ;) take care.