Author Topic: New Songs Rock!  (Read 12726 times)

Offline Spunky

Re:New Songs Rock!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2004, 07:37:25 pm »
Very impressive.... different but nice listening to =]
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2004, 11:12:35 pm »
Oh wow!

I just started downloading the two prereleases cos i had trouble before (thanks to Bloodangel for showing me how to right click>>Save target as... - i'm so stoopid)
I gotta say I LOVED Player One. It was fantastic and I really don't understand why some people have a problem. I gotta hear it again.

As for Super Steve - it's currently downloading. But I couldn't wait for that to say how amazing Player One is. My verdict on Player One will come soon.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2004, 11:55:15 pm »
I just listened to Super Steve.

This was great too - a bit harder to get used to, but by the end of the song I was loving it. Player One is better though. I'm listening to them both repeatedly now.

Can't wait for album!

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2004, 12:58:06 am »
I have to admit, thanks to the two prerelease tracks im more excited about this album then I have been about any other

(and your talking to the guy who stayed up late to watch the "Countdown to your escape" counter count down to zero on the In Flames web site...)

Offline doomyGIRdoom

• Carpe Vinas~Seize the Beer
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2004, 05:14:13 pm »
the sid sounds of super steve have me hooked.  

but the grand choral-ish intro to player one has this erie majestic quality to it that i need to hear again and again.  

i have NEVER and will NEVER pay $20 for a single cd.
that being said i NEED to buy the new cd (at $22USD)

MUST HAVE MORE MACHINAE!!!!
Playing God is like playing house.......only more interesting.

Offline Jusargh

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2004, 06:40:28 pm »
IMO Player One is one of the best MaSu song ever. I don't really unterstand how anyone, who liked the older songs, could hate this. It's 100% Machinae Supremacy song.

Super Steve is a good song too, especially chorus is really moody and melodic. Nice one.

Offline Spiff

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2004, 02:09:27 am »
Well, like I said in the other thread, I first listened to Player One. The intro was awesome, the song unfolded in an equally great way (I always read the lyrics while listening to a new song); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES and the chorus was incredible. I think the lyrics are easy to remember, which is good.

The first part of Super Steve was a little odd at first (where he sings); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES but then the chorus came and blew me away! There's alot of "drive" and melodic feeling in it. Then I started liking the rest of the song, too.

I also preordered the CD a few days ago... woohooo! :D Keep up the good work guys, it's evident that you've spent alot of time and effort on this album.

Offline Fenix

• King of the Reploids
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2004, 04:23:25 am »
i LOVE player one, i cannot wait until i get the CD, its not music, its art, pure talent.  This is the only CD ive ever wanted to buy, because i know ill love all the songs instead of a single hit.  I cant wait till future CD's come out.  Machinae and castlevania remixes is all i listen to, if it werent for you guys all id have is ocremix.org :P
I dont want to fight, but i will if i have to