Author Topic: Favourite Villains  (Read 10022 times)

Offline kellerkind

Re: Favourite Villains
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 04:32:43 pm »
Dahlia Hawthorne from the DS game Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. I you can get hold of a DS and that game, play it. If not, watch Case 1, 4 and 5 on youtube.

Kane from C&C (especially C&C1, he was moar cool there than in TS/TW, at least in my opinion).

Both L & Light from Death Note. Not much to add here, except maybe the fact that I agree with L being as evil or more evil, since he's actually the sole reason that forces Light to kill innocent people in the first place and thus turning him into that cold, insane mad-man he is at the end.

Mr. "I look under doll's skirts" Te-a-ti-me.

Ryoku Asakura from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. She's not actually evil in a common way, but simply doesn't understand feelings, and she's just freaky in that episode. Ryoku (smiling):"Ja, shinde?"

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 12:07:43 am »
The Sinistrals. They have awesome names and after playing Lufia 2 I can totally understand why they want to destroy everything - damn puzzles would drive anyone to such extremes!

SHODAN. No one has a better voice, period.

Kane. I don't consider him a villain though. Obviously from the TD/RA era as everything since then is dead to me.

Q. Undeniably awesome.

Anubis. Yay Stargate.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 12:15:17 am by Einkoro »
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 11:06:04 am »
the axen rangers and booster! i forgot them. they're amusing.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline MorpH

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 08:55:50 pm »
Well.. someone already said hannibal...
I like Lucy from Elfen Lied.
She isn't really evil either, but the things she does to people... damn...  >:D

awesome anime btw.. a must if you havent already seen it.. contains A LOT of blood and some nudity.. mostly combined :D