Author Topic: Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2  (Read 18001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sobella_science

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 01:41:08 pm »
1 - Try flapping ur arms again


...and when you notice it actually doesn't work, you;

1. Try to flap even more - just in case it begins to work before you hit the ground.

2. Land in the bottom of a sewer covered in god-knows- what.

3. You turn your behind towards the ground and begin to fart much as you can to slow down the high speed.

4. Take it easy and begin counting sheep - it's sweeter to hit the ground when asleep.

chompy

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 02:39:54 am »
2. Land in the bottom of a sewer covered in god-knows- what.

3. You turn your behind towards the ground and begin to fart much as you can to slow down the high speed.

Both 2 and 3, you fart hard, then you produce a fart buscuit that hits you in the face. And you are like all ewww... that was a bad one. CRASHH you hit the ground with tremendous fource. Everything is ok, you landed in "god-knows- what"  (mainly sewage). Out of confusion you manage to get up and support yourself on the wall.

Ye find yeself in yon sewage. Ye see a SCROLL. Behind ye SCROLL is a FLASH. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTH, and Dennis.

What wouldst thou deau?

 1 - Look for a ladder to try and climb out of

 2 - Get Scroll

 3 - Go South, North or Dennis (you choose)

 4 - Get Flask

 5 - Wait for someone to rescue you

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2004, 07:25:22 pm »

nice strong bad quotes  ;D ;D

4. go Dennis

You decide to Dennis, as you do a squad of cheerleaders appear from no where and chant

"Gimme a D, gimme a E gimme Double N I S! what does it spell? DENNIS! Go0o0o0o0 Dennis!"

as the cheerleaders run off into the distance, pom-poms waving frantically you:

1. wonder why the events in your life seem to be controlled by some unkown force, not unlike the whims of insane forum regulars.

2. decide to go to www.homestarrunner.com since you have no idea what is going on

3. Go looking for a bar. you need a stiff drink.

4. go looking for a shower, you need a stiff clean

Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2004, 12:56:46 am »
1, 3 AND 4

As you plod through the dark, smelly sewers, you suddenly find a seedy, smoke-filled bar just around the corner. You step out of the brown stuff onto a marble floor. and as you walk towards the bar you noticed to suit-clad servents washing the floor after you. You sit on a stool and call to the barman for 30 vodka and whisky shots - just for starters.

As you sit, drinking your shots one-by-one and wondering 'why the events in your life seem to be controlled by some unkown force, not unlike the whims of insane forum regulars' you are suddenly sprayed by a showerhead just over your head that you had'nt noticed before.

Your cop uniform is now soaking wet - but at least your clean.
Without an answer to your question what do you decide to do.

1. Go off searching for that squad of cheerleaders. (Even if they can't give you answers you may have a good time ;).)

2. Decide to go to www.homestarrunner.com since you have no idea what is going on

3. Pre-order Deus Ex Machinae and wait a month (under the shower) until it is delivered.

4. Wonder why a bar is located in the middle of a fully-operational sewer-system.

Smeagol

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2004, 02:19:40 pm »
2) go to www.homestarrunner.com

you find a laptop(also in the sewer bloody amazin that sewer...) and go to homestarrunner but not having the flash plugin and not wanting it either (FLASH IS EVIL FLASH IS EVIL!) you decide screw it

what do you do now?

1) sit in someones crap until something GOOD  happens

2) look around for a cd player with 2 machinae CD's ;D

3) figure if it's a sewer there's gotta be rats and rats are edible...

MDX

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2004, 03:03:45 pm »
3) figure if its a sewer theres gotta be rats and rats are edible.

You grab one.. you rip its head off with your teeth.. "rambo gone wild" style.. and then you begin searching for an exit with your new energy found..

You see a light at the end of the tunnel.. and a ladder right beside you.. but you hear burly sex models coming from the end of the tunnel.. do you?

1) Climb the ladder.. no burly model could lead me into a mysterious tunnel.. *snigger*

2) Follow the light, SEXY PARTAYY!! WHOOO!

3) Stand there.. and spontaneously combust... honestly

Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2004, 08:44:35 pm »
1) Climb the ladder.. no burly model could lead me into a mysterious tunnel.. *snigger*


In order to protect your innocence you climb up the ladder, push open the manhole and climb out.

You find yourself in a land of green rolling hills, bright colorful flowers, and many horny rabbits hoppity-hopping around. Not unlike TeletubbyLand.

Unfortunately, on every horizon you see an army of Tinky-Winky's amassing, all with their red handbags full of bricks and waving them about their heads threateningly. There is no escape, only back down the manhole back towards the burly sex models.

What do you do now?

1) Return back down the manhole. Surely you will lose your childlike innocence.

2) Remain and get beaten to a pulp by the BBC's first predominantly gay children's character.

3) Remain and fight back, with your Dipsy (Jamiroquai -style) hat, Po red ball and that wierd blue vacuum cleaner thingy.

Offline Einkoro

  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 2770
  • Karma: 59
  • Gender: Male
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2004, 10:20:32 pm »
Welcome to Start Trek MUD!
 
 Please choose a character:
 1 - Captain
 2 - Science Officer
 3 - Red Shirt Ensign
 
 > 3
 
 You beam down to a strange rocky planet and die before the first commerical break.
 
 Do you want to play again? [y/n]
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2004, 11:08:01 pm »
Welcome to Start Trek MUD!
 
 Please choose a character:
 1 - Captain
 2 - Science Officer
 3 - Red Shirt Ensign
 
 > 3
 
 You beam down to a strange rocky planet and die before the first commerical break.
 
 Do you want to play again? [y/n]

Applaud for that!!! LOL! In a nutshell!

Offline Boaz

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 896
  • Karma: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Its good to be home with friends!
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2004, 01:35:24 am »
lets continue this form the last post that made sense

1) Return back down the manhole. Surely you will lose your childlike innocence.

you run form the evil teletubies and go down the manhole, you see the burly ladies in the distance, you decide to sneak byt them in the shadows hoping they wont see you, but once u get close ur spotted! you:

1)try to figth them knowing ur about to be beaten up by a bunch of girls
2) run back to the pub and get so drunk that you wont remeber if they "do" anything to you
3) whip out the magic laptop and show thme magicmans ass slapping pichu hoping it will amuse them
The basic instincts of all guys in the wild:
1) Get big sticks
2) SMASH THE SHISTA OUT OF THINGS
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2004, 05:31:53 am »
If I was you, and dont get me erong - I'm glad I'm not, I'd probably pretend to have chlymidia

MDX

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2004, 03:06:13 pm »
way to ruin it all.. with your yellow forms and "DONT GET ME WRONG" comments. Ill kill you next dawn vt.. i bid you good day.. good day meaning bad day that is.. and bad day... meaning good pie.. pie anyone?

Offline Bates

  • Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • ******
  • Posts: 5099
  • Karma: 108
  • Gender: Male
  • Bateman 2.0
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2004, 07:43:38 pm »
> 3
 
 You beam down to a strange rocky planet and die before the first commerical break.
 

Tasha Yar also managed to pull that off. What a suckeress...

Offline Torp v2.0

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5736
  • Karma: 143
  • Gender: Male
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2004, 01:21:34 am »
1)try to figth them knowing ur about to be beaten up by a bunch of girls

You decide to fight the girls, knowing it will spell doom to you. However, as you're about to take a punch at the first woman, you remember your code of honour, dictating that you shouldn't hit girls unless your life depends on it.

What do you do?
1)Decide that you're life actually do depend on it, and strike her.
2)Decide that something more important than your life is at stake here, and whip out the glocks you got from the police station.
3)Try to talk your way out of it.
4)Inquire about the rather beautiful, lithe girl in the middle of the cadre of women.
5)Stand there in quiet resignation as they lead you to pleasure-filled doom...
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Lysander

  • Guest
Re: Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 02:00:56 am »
6) Ressurect a potentially cool thread

Suddenly, a gigantic wrench wielding badger appears. Do you
1) Run away screaming for help
2) Attack the badger full on
3) Calm it down with some loving sounds.
4) Attempt to tame it and ride it into the horizon.