Author Topic: Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2  (Read 18025 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chompy

  • Guest
Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« on: March 24, 2004, 12:34:13 am »
As the seen in this thread, I think it is time for another round of ..... CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE THREAD, take 2.

As stated in that thread above
Quote
Rule choose an option, write more stuff about it, then make about 3-5 other options for the other users. Use your Imagination, I know how crazy some people here are!!.  Let me start
Try to keep writing from anywhere between a sentence to a page. Put your thinking and imagination caps on and have fun.

You have just woken up from sleeping and just finished typing out this thread. What will you do next:
 1 - think to yourself "I should do something"
 2 - Do something
 3 - Go back to sleep
 4 - Bring dog for walk
 5 - Increase your skills by studying a bit more

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 03:16:55 am »
2. Do something

You immediately get up and begin to dance around the room. Feeling invigorated you then:

1. get dressed
2. get washed
3. eat breakfast
4. check the time

Offline Layson Juravis

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: 31
  • Gender: Male
  • R.I.P. Max
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 07:05:28 am »
4. Check the time.

Holy moly! It's 4:30 am, you usually don't get up that early, nonetheless the vigor given to you from the dance prevents you from going to bed again, so you decided to get dressed. However you forgot to do the laundry and realize that all your clothes are dirty, except for a chicken suit, your hockey equipment and an itsy tinsy binsy winsy yellow polka dot bikini.

What do you put on.

1. The chicken suit
2. The hockey gear
3. The bikini
4. Pick up random clothes from the dirty bin
5. Screw that! If these are my options, I'm wearing nothing
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha

Smeagol

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 06:57:39 pm »
4


You pick up Guybrush Threepwood style clothing off the floor and put it on.

What do you do now:

1. step outside into the big wide (and downright crap) world
2. make food
3. go tell people to die from a window in your room
4. crap on the aforementioned people out of a different window


Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 09:05:30 pm »
2 - make food. [u need something inside you to be able to crap on the people outside ;)]

As you're stomach grumbles you walk over and open the fridge. Inside, you find it is full of ice and some runny green stuff which you'd rather not know the origin of. All that is left that is edible is a small measly egg.

What do you do with it?

1 - Scramble it
2 - Fry it
3 - Boil it
4 - Poach it
5 - Throw it at those people outside

Offline Gravehill

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5835
  • Karma: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 10:09:13 pm »
2) Fry it

When you try to break the egg to pan it suddenly opens and there flies off little dragon with purple haze eyes... It flies from window and you jump out of it too in order to get it back. After you dive out from window you suddenly remember that it's third storey where you live. As you fall you...

a) try to remember what that guru said to you about levitating back three years ago
b) pray
c) move you hands swiftly and try to learn to fly
d) yell "mommy" and take a freeride
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 10:10:09 pm by Gravehill »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

chompy

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 01:07:15 am »
c) move you hands swiftly and try to learn to fly

You try to move your hands to fly but as you all should know Guybrush Threepwood doesn't fly. You HIT the ground with enough force to break you legs, but alas you do not. Apon getting backup you remeber you have the "Guybrush Threepwood" costume on soo you do all of this crazy stuff. Whilst attempting to get back up you see a cup of groggocino (from Starbuccaneers) fall out of you pocket, what do you do:

 a) Have the groggocino
 b) Go back inside your unit to look for more food, to be able to poop on other people
 c) Go for a drive in you'r car
 d) Try to find somthing to change into
 

Smeagol

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 07:35:32 pm »
a) have the groggocino

You drink the groggocino(tm?) and then walk around for while. Where do you want to go:

1) home
2) bank
3) bar (would insert SCUMM but that'd be takin it too far)
4) skyscraper

MDX

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 08:35:57 pm »
4)

You figure "hey if i can do 3 storeys and survive.. why not 50!".. You get into your car and drive to nyc.. the bigg apple..

Upon arriving you realise to your horror this is the first time you have ever been to nyc, and realise that "the big apple" was not simply slang.. the entire city is a giant apple.. you park your car in a giant seed gap and exit the vehicle.. looking around you you scratch you head, wondering what the hell you do next..

do you:

1/. Cartwheel to the nearest person, because if you live in an apple.. things have gotta be done in cartwheel form, surely. (Don't call me surely)

2/. Fall to the ground in hysterics and begin screaming and laughing until the appulance.. (apple equiv to ambulance) takes you to the nearest appotalisbi.. er, hostpital ^_^ i mean you're bound to find out more information at a hospital.

3/. Whip out a guitar and begin busking..  remeber you need money for food so you can head home and shit on those people from your window.. unluckily.. you only have a 2 string guitar.. hmm

4/. Scrape some of the walls for apple content and head home, it's still food.. so it's still good, thats your motto! (Welll its mine but you can have it, its on ebay right now actually.. going onto 6th bid, 10 quid for a phrase.. sweet)

5/. Wake up, it's all a dream.. and you took a whole bottle of blue pills last nite that some dodgy black dude in a trench coat gave you, jesus.. thats the last time i go to a swingers bar.. oh cool a red pill jar, *gulp*

chompy

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2004, 07:43:20 am »
3/. Whip out a guitar and begin busking..  remeber you need money for food so you can head home and shit on those people from your window.. unluckily.. you only have a 2 string guitar.. hmm

So you cartwheel back to your car parked in the giant seed gap. You grab your two sting giguitar and a crate that just happens to be in the boot(trunk) of your car. You cartwheel, back to the main entrance of the bigg apple. Upon arriving at the entrance to the bigg apple, you see the Bigg Banana neighbouring(neighboring) the Bigg Apple, what do you do:

 1 - Place the crate on the ground and play you guitar, at the front gate

 2 - Cartwheel to the Bigg Banana, then walk by hand stand, because thats how they do it at the Bigg Banana

 3 - E-bay your items on ebay, and hope you get enough for food to be able to poop on those other people.

 4 - Get your guitar to scrape off the apple content and head home, using your crate as a holding area for the apple.

Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2004, 03:29:58 pm »
1 - Place the crate on the ground and play you guitar, at the front gate

While you're playing, some ass from the Bigg Banana cartwheels over and steals your hat and Guybrush Threepwood, leaving you totally naked in a strange place with only a guitar to call a friend. (and it hates u too)

Despite this you keep playing. At then end of the day you count up you're winnings. Even though you're a terrible guitar player, people seemed interested in this nude person on the street. How have you collected?

1 - $10

2- $15

3 - $50 and a Dime bar

4 - $55, a Dime bar, two pieces of gum, a badge with no pin and a torn off copy from a porno magazine

5 - Nothing, but u did get picked up by the police.

sobella_science

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2004, 08:19:02 pm »
5 - Nothing, but u did get picked up by the police. (but you would've wanted nr.4)

At the station you got laught at and humiliated by the other inmates, while most of the cops gave you comments about your butt.

1. You do whatever you can to get out of there, even call your mother in law who is the judge of the district.


2. You think you saw Boy George down the hall earlier, and you'd like to stay for a while...


3. You sell your precious guitarr and buy yourself out of there and borrow a cops uniform to get yourself home safely. But halfways home you get mugged and being left naked again but this time in China Town.


4. You got panic, and screams like a monkey in a cage.


5. You starts up a band in prison, and call yourselfs "The bloody straitjackets" Later on you get a hit called "Mickey Mouse from hell"

chompy

  • Guest
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 03:00:21 am »
4. You got panic, and screams like a monkey in a cage.

The police comes over to your holding area (notice how I didn't say cell, more like an unlocked room). So anyhow you still scream and the police are on the say. They enter the room looking at you in awe, you have a chane to explaine yourself:

 1 - Try to explaine yourself

 2 - Do the runner and RUN!!!!! Knowing that you would probably not make it out of the station.

 3 - Crack open your 2 stringed guitar and play some music. Then to sell it off to get a "get out of jail free" card. and borrow a cops uniform to get yourself home safely. But halfways home you get mugged and being left naked again but this time in China Town.

 4 - You say hi!!! to Boy George, as he is walking past you'r holding area. Then try to explaine yourself

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 06:09:02 pm »
4 - you say hi to boy george and then try to explain yourself.

"Hi! George" you say, "Hiya" he replies. Just as you open your mouth to explain yourself to the cops  boy george does a spinning fly kick, knocking him out!

what do you do now

1. passionately kiss george for saving you

2. take the cops uniform and do a dance with george

3. take the cops uniform and get out of the station

4. take the cops gun and riddle boy george with bullets

Offline Laser.T

  • 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 137
  • Gender: Male
Re:Choose your own adventure thread - Take 2
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 08:39:42 pm »
4 and then 3

While Boy George is distracted by a small pink aubergine in the street outside, you bend down, grab the gun and blast the full magazine into him screaming "I never like Karma Chameleon anyway!" Now dead on the ground, and surrounded by a pool of blood you give him a quick prod to check that he's dead.

You then take the cops uniform and leave the station. (But before you do you leave the naked and unconcious cop in a sexy position in the arms of the dead Boy George).

As you're legging it out of the police station's front doors you don't noticed road works going on in front of the building. Suddenly you find yourself plunging down a 1000 feet deep manhole.

What are you gonna do?

1 - Try flapping ur arms again

2 - Learn Buddhism

3 - Approach the earth's core

4 - Land in the bottom of a sewer covered in god-knows- what.

5 - Sing.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 08:41:01 pm by Laser T »