Author Topic: So let's get to work.. [Conveyer Video]  (Read 28430 times)

Offline Rox

Re: So let's get to work.. [Conveyer Video]
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2008, 04:35:34 am »
Hey, you skipped the last page! Where I declared this dead until further notice! ... And nobody listened, but no one's still doing anything, so it's still looking dead to me...

Whichever it is, I still think we should get this reorganized. Because I really do want to see the result of an awesome community effort here. But I think we need to start over from scratch, find out who's still in and who's not and keep going from there. Maybe even vote on a new song if it gets to that.

Offline Blackiris

• Class Alpha Mnemonicide
    • My Blog
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2008, 03:40:58 pm »
I've been one of those who said would help, but instead followed this thread closely if it came to the point that I'd really REALLY want to contribute. I didn't. v_v

I'll have to admit though, one of the main reasons why I didn't is because I always preferred a Violator fan vid. IMO, it's much more...fanvid-able

Offline Kernel

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2008, 04:53:25 pm »
I've been one of those who said would help, but instead followed this thread closely if it came to the point that I'd really REALLY want to contribute. I didn't. v_v

Meh. Same here. I feel bad about this not happening.

Offline Rox

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:45 pm »
I think it seems pretty clear what we need to do. We need to shut this thing down and reorganize. Find out who's up for it, for real, choose a song. Maybe get something more specific to do as people tend to be more eager to contribute when they have less to choose from than "anything you can think of".