Author Topic: Getting hi-quality jets'n'guns mp3s  (Read 3387 times)

Offline deepthings

Getting hi-quality jets'n'guns mp3s
« on: March 11, 2008, 02:37:01 am »
Hi there,

I love machinae supremacy, but I am especially looking for high-quality mp3s of 5 songs from the Jets'n'Guns album. I only have 192kbps versions but would love to hear them in their full glory. The songs are:

Flight of the Toyota
Lord Krutors Dominion
Flames of Fire
SpacePunx
Death from Above

These tunes make my inside's go mad. But listening to them loud with the poor compression affects the experience negatively. I cannot wait to hear the high quality versions!!

Is there any chance of working something out about this?

Many many thanks and keep up the great music Machinae!

Matt 8)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
Re: Getting hi-quality jets'n'guns mp3s
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 02:53:52 am »
The songs have only been released as they are on the page, so chances are quite slim.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 04:09:56 pm »
I have no idea if the quality is different (I think not), but the song files in the game folder are .ogg... You could try getting those ones.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 04:17:02 pm »
The .ogg files are available on the site as well... well, normally, I mean. Other than that, there aren't any better-quality version that I'm aware of... and if there are, I'm sure the band's keeping it to themselves like the hoarding l'il buggers smart persons that they are.

I've seen a lot of requests regarding better-quality versions of all the free songs, lately, but I've yet to see any response from the band on it. I know that the band is pretty busy IRL now, so I guess that if said versions exist, we won't be seeing anything of it within the overseeable future, at least. And if they don't exist, well... you can't have nonexistent songs, now can you?

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this topic for now. If any band members decide to take pity on the hordes of screaming fans, they can reopen it if they want.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.