Author Topic: Another schoolshooting in Finland  (Read 13183 times)

Offline machinaeFREAK

Re: Another schoolshooting in Finland
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 10:52:54 am »
Schoolshooting again???
Thar be some pretty sick dudes in Finland!
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2009, 11:19:31 am »
Actually it happened on market place...Random killing and shooting. Shooter was later found to be drunk and suffering from severe long term mental health problems.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2009, 08:46:11 pm »
Aha.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2009, 11:07:14 am »
In Germany the goverment is trying to forbid extreme violence games, the so called ''killspiele''. Just because some stupid ass depressive guy shoot a school to pieces. Everyone's always talking about that games made those persons to it, even if they don't know the real reason(s). Fuck them.

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2009, 04:39:24 pm »
Well, they tried to forbid Paintball... those politicians aren't reasonable, but they think they have to do something to calm people. I'll see what happens.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2009, 11:52:28 am »
The first thing coming up with those stupid politicans and journalists is gaming. Seriously. I think journalists are even waiting for this, because in another schoolshooting, there was the word 'counterstrike' on television. Spelled wong. Journalists were certain this was the  explanation for the shooting. All them journalists and politicans who think that, can go f*ck themselves.
Another stupid thing is that the new EU goverment is trying to get a 'red button' in every mmo game, because here in Holland, cyber-bullying is serious business. Stupid pussys.
The whole world is becoming way too weak for this shit. Seriously, shit happens, and there's nothing you can do about it.

But no-one gives a shit about that most of the people who do this, are bullied for almost they're entire life, can't get a girlfriend, and have a psychiatrist. No wonder they're sick of life.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 01:59:34 pm by machinaeFREAK »

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2009, 02:00:44 pm »
Seriously. I think journalists are even waiting for this, because in another schoolshooting, there was the word 'counterstrike' on television. Spelled wong. Journalists were certain this was the  explanation for the shooting.
After the shooting in Emsdetten (November 2007, don't know if you are informed about it), at a school called "Geschwister-Scholl-Schule" they found a self-built map for counterstrike which showed a school with this name (actually, many schools are called after the Scholls). A boy who studies with me told me recently that the map showed actually his school and not the school-shooter's school. Which means: epic media-fail.

Seriously, shit happens, and there's nothing you can do about it.
I don't agree. First, what you say yourself:

But no-one gives a shit about that most of the people who do this, are bullied for almost there entire life, can't get a girlfriend, and have a psychiatrist. No wonder they're sick of life.

So if someone would care for them and look after them, it could help them.
Furthermore, being sick of life and the wishing to kill as many people as possible before killing oneself is a difference... I have a friend who fits the things you said (or did, because he has a girlfriend now) and he would never kill other people, because he thinks he is to blame himself for everything (low self-esteem etc).

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2009, 02:26:24 pm »
Seriously this whole controversy about games is stupid. The politicians should invest more money into the school system instead of finding a scapegoat. It´s much cheaper to forbid a game than fight the real cause. But the politicians are supported by the propaganda of the media, so most people think games are the cause. I really wish we would have autonomous and intelligent news, but all you hear is Paris Hilton´s new hairstyle and Michael Jackson....

Smeagol

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2009, 03:07:43 pm »
The sooner you realise that the vast majority of people are arseholes and only out for themselves, the happier you'll be. There's a staggering lack of basic empathy amongst most people. so it's hardly surprising events like this occur time and again.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2009, 03:07:17 pm »
Your right about that Counterstrike map, but i think that's like 15% of the ppl who do that. And if we don't let shit happen, everyone gets really really weak n they'lle be scared of butterflies n shit.