Author Topic: "Hero" Guitar Hero chart  (Read 18323 times)

Offline Zombie With Style

• Sleep and fade away for I've got the style!
Re: "Hero" Guitar Hero chart
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 09:05:46 am »
Hearty request for SIDology Episode 2...

and they thought Through The Fire and Flames was hard!  >:D

Someone else hads that chart already, and its fairly easy.

No idea when there will be more charts, I'll ask him next time I see him(that could be a while)

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 07:26:43 am »
oh yah! Empire and Skin vids up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMsdsqi6xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5OLSoM1o8&feature=user

And sure some of you will notice he likes to chart the rhythm guitar parts instead of the lead a few times in both. I've addressed this to him and I guess his logic is rhythms more fun? It still feel weird to me though. Hopefully multiplayer version will come out soon (especially for Hero). I think hes doing some Buckhead stuff next, so no masu from him for the time being. Even still, Enjoy.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 01:24:17 pm »

Well, any song clocking in at almost 13 minutes with such intense parts as Trinity will be hell to play (cool hell, though), but I don't know if it'll beat Through the Fire and Flames in difficulty. Large parts would be relatively easy, and difficulty would depend a lot on whether you chose to play the guitar or the SID in certain parts.

Having a GH version of Trinity would still be awesome.

I want a version of GH that allows for playing home-made songs like this, and the corresponding console. I only have access to the 360 version  :'(
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Ajs Zero

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 10:40:04 pm »
oh yah! Empire and Skin vids up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMsdsqi6xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5OLSoM1o8&feature=user

And sure some of you will notice he likes to chart the rhythm guitar parts instead of the lead a few times in both. I've addressed this to him and I guess his logic is rhythms more fun? It still feel weird to me though. Hopefully multiplayer version will come out soon (especially for Hero). I think hes doing some Buckhead stuff next, so no masu from him for the time being. Even still, Enjoy.

I see you beat me to those...  Empire is one of my favorite customs EVER.  I'm so glad he decided to make it.  Skin is a great song, although I do have to admit a few parts are a bit boring to play on Guitar Hero.  Still a fun chart though.

As far as future charts go, he's told me that he wants to do either Conveyor or Violator next (although I cannot remember which.  I always get those two mixed up >_>).  He's also expressed interest in doing Ghost, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that at some point.  I have a feeling the Conveyor/Violator chart will be the first thing he does though.  I'll definitely post here once that's done :D

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 11:37:30 pm »

Well, any song clocking in at almost 13 minutes with such intense parts as Trinity will be hell to play (cool hell, though), but I don't know if it'll beat Through the Fire and Flames in difficulty. Large parts would be relatively easy, and difficulty would depend a lot on whether you chose to play the guitar or the SID in certain parts.

Having a GH version of Trinity would still be awesome.

I want a version of GH that allows for playing home-made songs like this, and the corresponding console. I only have access to the 360 version  :'(

Well, he's playing on PC. So go ahead. :D

Or get a PS2 and GH2/3, it's relatively cheap nowadays. ;D
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 12:14:46 am »
Yeah...

Hmm...is it possible to make the 360 controller work with the PC version? ;D
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2008, 12:42:19 am »
Yeah...

I think so, yarr. ;D
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Ajs Zero

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 04:24:33 am »
Yeah...

Do you mean the Xplorer (the wired, USB guitar), or the Les Paul (the wireless one)?

The Xplorer is the guitar that comes with GH3 PC, so it works perfectly.  Just plug it in and play.

The Les Paul, however, requires a USB 360 wireless controller receiver... A little device you plug into your computer to pick up 360 controller signals.

Offline Deep

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 03:47:34 pm »
The Les Paul, however, requires a USB 360 wireless controller receiver... A little device you plug into your computer to pick up 360 controller signals.

Doesn't it work over standard Bluetooth? It'd make sense. I was planning on trying to use the LP controller on my PC but never got round to it. Apparently you can connect the Wiimote via Bluetooth to your PC, so why would you need a special receiver for the '360?

Just Micro$oft being greedy again?

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:28 pm »

Doesn't it work over standard Bluetooth? It'd make sense. I was planning on trying to use the LP controller on my PC but never got round to it. Apparently you can connect the Wiimote via Bluetooth to your PC, so why would you need a special receiver for the '360?

Just Micro$oft being greedy again?

I'm not too sure about the blue tooth thing. It might not work because the PC version isn't compatible with ANY controller except the 360 I believe and since the Wii uses bluetooth they might've disabled it for that reason. But who knows I could be wrong. All I know is when I downloaded the game my PS2 guitar didn't work even with the PSX-USB cable which is bs if you ask me. :P

Offline Ajs Zero

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 07:49:54 pm »
Well, my friend finished a new chart, Violator: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7SqtRHOe4

I wasn't able to make the video (been having some troubles with FRAPS and getting my friends Xplorer for more than 2 hours a week), but I just found out that this guy made a video for us.

He's also working on Ghost, which he says is roughly half way done.  I'm personally looking forward to that more than anything right now.

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 12:13:44 am »
lol, you should have posted this before the site was updated  :P

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 06:07:33 pm »
I am currently making an Edge & Pearl chart for GH.

Ajs, could you record it for me when I'm done? ;D

Offline Ajs Zero

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 07:15:26 am »
I am currently making an Edge & Pearl chart for GH.

Ajs, could you record it for me when I'm done? ;D

I would absolutely love to!  Edge & Pearl is an amazing song.  I tried charting it myself, actually... then I remembered I suck at charting and gave up  ;D

Also, for anyone who hasn't noticed... My vid of SIDology 3, Empire, and Hero (along with the video of daevlol's Hybrid chart) are all up in the video section.    My friend (the charter) and myself are both incredibly honored... and since I assume the band will see this post at some point (since someone must've seen the vids), I'd like to thank them, on behalf of the charter and myself.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 04:52:40 am »
My friend and I are making a custom disc with all those songs. I can't wait to play them I already played Hybrid and it was awesome. Maybe we'll do a video of us playing co-op with the same chart on each side. We're pretty good. ;)